• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ohio Ride to Eat

My wife and I are going to do the Three Rivers Winery/Brewery/Distillery Trail based in Coshocton sometime the week of Labor Day.  The Warehouse was recommended to us for dinner one night.  I may come back out that way for this meet.

De....pending on the werk skedule...I "might" wander on down from the nawth & attend also... :-\

Tentatively it's a go..... >:D

We are still on for the RTE Saturday.  Weather looks like it will be wonderful if not a little on the warm side.  If you think you will make it, please go to the event and register.  I would like to get an idea of how many are going to try and be there to give them a heads up. :beerchug: