• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ohio's Hills of the SE Border. OH 772 Loop From Chillicothe

twistyvideo

Big Wheel
One look at a map and you will see that Ohio's SE is were we have some Hills.  The Scioto River actually acts as a severing point and we have the left and right to work with and I am on the left cataloging a fun area that many people skip past.  I am about to embark on a ride though the original capital of Ohio Chillicothe and head south to do a loop I like to call the OH 772  TTTwister.  Map included.  I will follow up with an edit once I make the video for it.

After Sunday July 5th(give me a week) I will editing a video and come back here.  Nothing fancy just a nice time warp of the trip.

To give you an idea of the area, it not a switchback monster like the dragon BUT you'll appreciate the views and curves.

https://youtu.be/WromevHM5LM

Attachments

• Screenshot (3).png
    Screenshot (3).png
    231.4 KB · Views: 110
Nice

Most of my time has been on 78 278 93 555 and that area east of where you are. I will add this to my Garmin for future use.