• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Oklahoma Black Mesa Campout

Bill Becktol who is hosting the event does not visit the forum very often, so it probably would be best to contact Bill.  Bill's contact information is on the details page of the calendar post.  If I recall correctly when Bill was setting up this event, he was planning on going no matter if anyone else was going or not.

I have had some contact with Bill...and, this event is still on!  Don't know for sure if I can make it...but, I'm hoping everything works out so that I can!  Sounds like a good time!  :beerchug: