• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Old member returning

loukoncor5459

Hello all,
I am a former member, as in back in the days of the mailing list, returning to the fold. I have owned 2 C10s, both 86's, in the past. Last one bit the dust not long after the 99 Rally? (was in the same area as this years rally). Have owned many bikes since, but gave up riding in 2015 due to finances. Well, Im looking to get a C10 again, not much of a budget, but Connie has my heart.

Anyway, I live in Central IL and am glad to, hopefully soon, be back in the Connie fold!!

Somebody was selling a c10 in central illinois sometime in the past couple months. Check the classifieds off the c10 area.... welcome back