• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

"old" style TPMS change to "new" style on C14

My 2012 has the new style.  I am not the original owner, so they may have been replaced, however the front TPMS is in a death spiral and will be getting replaced next month, which would indicate it is original.

^^^ What he said!

Fred Harmon worked his magic on my OEM 2009 units and now I'm back to dash display showing PSI perfectly again. Awesomeness!

Bowtie
Well thats good news, as I like my TPMS senders.
Can someone please post Freds contact information?
TIA
Nick

Thanks Bowtie
I think when I change out my tires next spring I'll just send the TPMS to Fred
My ride is a 2014 and next year could probably use some new battery's in there.
Nick

Is Fred Harmon no longer participating in this forum? I can't seem to locate him in the members directory.

Speaking of sensors. My 2016 front sensor intermittently displays ------. I just had the tires replaced at the dealer, probably coincidence I'm sure. Is this a sign of battery voltage getting low? I have 23k on it and it's the original sensor. Rear has already been changed and always reads fine.

Speaking of sensors. My 2016 front sensor intermittently displays ------. I just had the tires replaced at the dealer, probably coincidence I'm sure. Is this a sign of battery voltage getting low? I have 23k on it and it's the original sensor. Rear has already been changed and always reads fine.
I have a 2016 and mine is starting g to do the same as yours, takes about two miles for them to come on sometimes, I think next tire change I’ll see if my warranty is worth paying for again!