• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Olympia airglide 4 pants?

Stubby

So thinking about trying some riding pants looking at these. Anyone have good/bad comments?
I have just been a Jean's or rain pants kind of guy in the past. Oh and I'm kind of height challenged so the hem option looks good.

Good stuff but...the hemming operation is a bit complicated, not like a pair of jeans. Check with whoever will be doing the alterations. I bought a pair used and traded them to a friend that is about 6-2 with long legs.

wore the Olympias for about 6 or 8 years. Had my original pair and then when I gained and lost weight I replaced em. Now that I am riding Motoport I have a couple pairs in great shape in the closet. Always wore under armour gym shorts under them for comfort and to have something when I walk around with sandals. Dakar I think are the ones that the legs zip off. . Really liked both of them. Tore a pair up when a car pulled out in front of me. . Had the Airglide and the Dakar. Both are great kit . I got a couple pairs I could let go cheap if you fit em. Probably 36 or 38 waist. Black and gray. I think this pair is toast but they were comfy. Replaced with the Black Airglides. Nice pants and sure beats jeans on most rides and for daily use.
10352903_860173897326345_8187188505691271374_n.jpg

wore the Olympias for about 6 or 8 years. Had my original pair and then when I gained and lost weight I replaced em. Now that I am riding Motoport I have a couple pairs in great shape in the closet. Always wore under armour gym shorts under them for comfort and to have something when I walk around with sandals. Dakar I think are the ones that the legs zip off. . Really liked both of them. Tore a pair up when a car pulled out in front of me. . Had the Airglide and the Dakar. Both are great kit . I got a couple pairs I could let go cheap if you fit em. Probably 36 or 38 waist. Black and gray. I think this pair is toast but they were comfy. Replaced with the Black Airglides. Nice pants and sure beats jeans on most rides and for daily use.
View attachment 27993
Thanks I'm a 38-40 kind of guy. Got to have room for that CCW .