• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Olympia Phantom one piece

FTB530

I bought a Olympia Phantom suit on ebay, it is xxl and I think the length isn't going to work for me, it is In Perfect condition, I paid $85 and $11 shipping, if a anyone is interested .
I am 5'10" and 200lbs.

A buddy of mine took it to try on.I really don't think he's going to want to keep it and if he gives it back it'll be back up for sale but there is one or two people that were in front of you sorry about my noncommunication but I'll keep in touch soon as I get back or if I get it back

Fred_Wa2gzw said:
Color?  and is the suit to large for you??
The suit is black and silver, don't know how to post pics here, but could text if interested!
The suit is to big for me, it is xxl, so I bought another one in xl for myself!

Floyd, you never got back to me on with an answer on my offer of $100.00 for the suit shipped to Newburgh, NY 12550?? 

Fred_Wa2gzw said:
Floyd, you never got back to me on with an answer on my offer of $100.00 for the suit shipped to Newburgh, NY 12550??
Fred  I am sorry I haven't got  back to you yet, I have been working out of town for the last month and my significant other had cancer surgery last Thursday and I have been with her since and had no time to check shipping cost , sorry I will get to it asap , to hot to wear one of these now anyway!

I still have this suit, anyone interested? Picture on the facebook COG page! Thanks
Willing to trade for farkles!