• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ordering trouble from the site?

Murph

Hey folks, I have had several people contact me that our site is not being co-operative . If you are having trouble drop a line to murph@murphskits.com or send a text to 270 322 8097

Thanks!

Murph

Well trouble or not, tank you for the added goodies with my order of Speed Bleeders! Always great doing business with you and hope you can maintain this high level  of customer service!

I was just getting ready to send an email to Oscar, it seems like things are not refreshing. When you add something and go to the cart, it's not there, then after adding a few things I went back and only the last thing was there. Then I logged into the site in another browser, and 6 things were there. Etc, etc.....