• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Oregon wrenching session April 14, '12

Connie girl

There is going to be a second wrenching session on 4/1/12. The 2nd one is  in Eugene, OR., hosted by Steve Mustoe.  See further info on the calender.
Please contact him via the event calender for any questions and to RSVP even if you are uncertain you can make it.
You need not be there for the  full time and you do not have to wrench to attend.
Just come for the fun of riding and getting together with other riders esp at the start of better riding weather.

Is this event only for COG members or can you bring guests? I'm obviously a member and if the weather is decent am hoping to head down there from Portland. I also have a buddy that rides a new to him 2011 Connie but isn't a member here, is it allowed to bring him or not?

Sure you can bring your friend..perhaps he will like us enough to return for other events and join for the full benefits of the Cog family.

I did this a couple of weeks ago in the SE.  Get a Skype hook up at noon for exchange of ideas/tech info/bragging rights. Coffee & dognuts should be the bought at least. Maybe Charlie can do something for lunce time. I did burgers & dogs in Wesley Chapel at Steve Sefsick's garage. Attendance; 15 Wesley Chapel, Fl and 9 in Rome, GA. Let's see you NW riders beat that..............
Al