• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Original Grip Buddies

cevans1961

Training Wheels
Just a big shout out to Dave.  This guy is awesome and stands by his product.  If you are looking for something to pad those hard-ass stock grips, this is the answer and Dave will take care of you. 

I am a fool but not as big as all the people that are always on here asking others to do simple web searches for them that they could learn to do themselves.  I am happy to do it most of the time but sometimes I just snap. Sowy

I believe Dave is also on ADVrider, that is how I found these add-ons. I put them n my RT and road 3k miles back and forth to the RoadRunner rally in N.C. I cannot say enough about how good these are and easy to install or remove .