• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Other things going on in Texas.

smithr

AAD Bruce Popeye Reed would like to remind you all that other events are happening around the area besides just COG.  If you want to ride here are some ideas.

Check out the TMRA site and calendar.  Lots of rides and events.  http://www.tmra.org

St. Valentine's Day Massacre - 2nd weekend of Feb. held at the fairgrounds in Boerne.

Ride for Kids - last weekend of April held in Humble (also in Dallas area in Oct.)

Halloween Run - weekend before Halloween at the Lake Corpus Christi KOA campgrounds, Sweeny Switch.

I keep an eye on the Two Wheeled Texan web site.  http://twtex.com/

Post up any events you want here.

This isn't going on "In Texas", but I'm a "Texan" working on a "COG" project. (Does that count)?
I wanted to spread the word that the Over the Pond Team has started working on "Over the Pond XI (2012)"

This year we're gonna send a COGger to Italy to ride with the GCE club. (Concours Owners Group, European style)
Would be great if this years Traveler was a Texan!!!  :))
Start thinking of someone to nominate!

Ride safe, Ted

Hmm, I don't think ya'll are "Quite" getting "my" point.......

I sed: I'm a "Texan" working on a COG project.
And,,,
Wouldn't be great if this years Traveler was a Texan!!! 
Start thinking of someone to nominate!

Hint! Hint!!!!!  <evil grin>

NOTE: Rules fer a Nomnation are; you are supposed to Nominate someone that has repeatedly worked on COG projects to advance COG...  <sly grin>

Ride safe, Ted

Whack, POP, Poooooowwww!!!!!! Waackity whack wack WaaaaccccckkkKKKKK!!!!    :c002:
      (Awwwww c'mon Hans. I wuz just jokin'... Put the Flog-O-Matic away!!!!)  :mad:

Gentlemen... N99, Dalroo, you know its gotta be me. They need someone to get them outta tickets!  :p
BTW, we need to ride again. its been too long since the Arkansas trip.  :motonoises:

Ricky! Pick a day for a ride and I'm ready to go. I'm booked on the 2nd weekend of Jan, but pretty open otherwise.

Sorry to say guys... this year a Texan will already attend to the rally in Italy.. as my girlfriend will attend to it on my backseat.
:)

jjczon said:
Sorry to say guys... this year a Texan will already attend to the rally in Italy.. as my girlfriend will attend to it on my backseat.
:)

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

Well, just thinkin'...
Mebbe she'll want to see someone from Home....
I'll be more than glad to come over and sey hello from Texas.

<sly grin>

Ride safe, Ted

PS: Just got a note with this years rules, from Hans (OtP Boss).
According to the rules, OtP Team Members (ME) are not eligible to be nominated.
So,, I quit!!!      <Heh heh!!!> :p

Ride safe, Ted