• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

OtP 2017 Auction - Kawasaki Jacket

Jorge

Jo Poole forwarded this jacket to be used for OtP 2017 fundraising.
It is a brand new (tags still in place) genuine Kawasaki Jacket, same as sold through the Kawasaki website, except 100% of funds go towards OtP 2017!
The jacket is very nice. If it were my size, I would try to find someone to proxy-bid for me, but I haven't worn size Medium since I was about 12 ::)
Thank you to "funsize" for modeling the jacket for all to see. As you can see, it has a full zip in/out liner that can be used as a fleece jacket, also with Kawasaki branding. The hooded shell can be used as a very nice raincoat; zipped together this is a jacket that will serve well to pretty low temperatures (I'd say into the low 30s, maybe even a little below that). Photos taken with and without flash to show the reflective piping on sleeves and across front and back - note: this is not a riding jacket and has no armor.
Auction will go through April 20th (just past tax day).
I will donate shipping costs, so it is included in the bid price.
BID OFTEN, BID FREELY!

Attachments

• IMG_20170306_192800481 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20170306_192800481 - Copy.jpg
    262.7 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_20170306_192809640 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20170306_192809640 - Copy.jpg
    214.5 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_20170306_192829390 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20170306_192829390 - Copy.jpg
    286.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_20170306_192844181 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20170306_192844181 - Copy.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 91
Additional photos of the zip in/out fleece liner... also a nice jacket all by itself.

Attachments

• IMG_20170306_193123551 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20170306_193123551 - Copy.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 95
  • IMG_20170306_193142962 - Copy.jpg
    IMG_20170306_193142962 - Copy.jpg
    285.3 KB · Views: 101
We just got 6" of snow here, that jacket would work work good for my wife as she shovels the driveway. If she gets too hot she can wear the fleece.

I will go $75.

ZG/ZN Kim said:
We just got 6" of snow here, that jacket would work work good for my wife as she shovels the driveway. If she gets too hot she can wear the fleece.

I will go $75.

She might want to wear it to your funeral also  :rotflmao:

These are great jackets I won the bidding for the one we did a few years back. My wife still wears it. Great quality and with the liner it is like getting two jackets for the price of one.

Per Brian, our contact at Ma Kawi, this is a man's medium size. Thank you Brian!
                                                    I had won it at the national, but it did not fit me, he told me to keep it and "pass it on."
                                                                        So I did!
                            It is a 3 way, four season jacket, with hood.  :clap:

Cool thought Mark, that would be fun! Wish I had the opportunity to be a travel buddy.

Did receive a smaller jacket and really like it.

Come on every one, help Mark get some r-e-a-l-l-y cool memories!!

Am sure he is good for lots of stories to share with you upon his return!

Bidding is rapping up, are you a last minuted bidder, like those on Ebay....do it now!
Mark and others will say Thank you, for sure.

closing date closing in... bidding stands at $150 for this really great jacket.  Well made, really nice looking, and flexible.

GONE!!!

Congratulations Jami!

please go to the donate page and do the honors... and THANK YOU :great:

PM me your address and we'll get the jacket out to you. You're going to like it.

Jorge

Jorge said:
GONE!!!

Congratulations Jami!

please go to the donate page and do the honors... and THANK YOU :great:

PM me your address and we'll get the jacket out to you. You're going to like it.

Jorge

Wahoo!!!  :beerchug:  :great: