• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

OTP auction, brand new helmet.

Just Cliff

I have a brand new in the box never worn helmet to auction off. It is a Kabuto modular, silver in color. Has a pin lock shield & flip down sun shade. Size is small, says it fits 55 - 56 cm.

All money goes to OTP. I will pay the shipping cost so your auction price will be your total.

Lets run this till the end of the month. Let the bidding begin!

Cliff  :beerchug:

Attachments

• DSC00418.JPG
    DSC00418.JPG
    224.8 KB · Views: 105
  • DSC00419.JPG
    DSC00419.JPG
    234.2 KB · Views: 87
  • DSC00420.JPG
    DSC00420.JPG
    269.2 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC00416.JPG
    DSC00416.JPG
    222.2 KB · Views: 81
Gumby said:
Is it mine or does somebody have $250 and some change???????????? :017:

I think it will be, you kinda blew it out of the water Tom. Maybe some else will throw in a few more dollars.

Way to go Gumby!!!

I can't outbid him, but I'll do an "OtP" Donation in his honor! (Gumby's honor, not Mark's)  :nananana:
Anybody else want to join in??

Ride safe, Ted

PS: To those of you that are new to OtP, any donation/any amount helps send the Traveler...
          Over the years I've learned to do multiple donation's..
              I keep em' small so it doesn't hurt as much, and the wife doesn't catch me!!
                    But, they add up!

Hammer down! Tom gets it  :).

I know I've got your address, but PM it to me just to be safe.

Oh yea, make your donation to OTP.

Donation Status: Donation Confirmed
Donation ID: 2168
Campaign Name: Over the Pond 2017
Donor: Tom Vaughan
Donation Date: 03/22/2017
Total Payments Received: $250.00

Thanks for giving the helmet Cliff!

I'm in too.
  To help the helmet bring in more $$, I sent in the Donation I promised.

Anyone else want to donate (helmet) $$ to help the "OtP" Traveler?
  Ya can type "Helmet $$" on the PayPal note...

Ride safe, Ted

Not sure who is getting to wear that small Kabuto - but fyi I have 2 Neotecs and a $$$ Schuberth full face helmet. I wear the Kabuto 95% of the time. Maybe it just fits me - maybe it's great. It's a fine helmet.

Mark, you owe Tom a breakfast burrito  :great: