• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

OtP Voting

charlie gary

"Special" Assistant to the NWAD
Hi Everybody, I noticed the South Central Area didn't have a thread devoted to OtP voting, so I thought I would start one to ensure everybody knew what was going on and what to do.  Just trying to help, you know...... ;D

How to Vote:

EZ to do;
  Send a Note to; Dave Scott  OtP Jr Slave Labor/Vote-Bean "Counter"
              Address;  COGOTPVoting@yahoo.com
                    Title;  OtP Vote Note.

When a member votes; "include you name/COG Number".
  When a member "and" an Associate member Vote; "Include Both Names/COG Numbers".
  If Significant others, Forum Subscribers, or Non-members vote: "Include your name, date/amount you Donated"

Votes (without names/information),,, will not be counted!

So when you vote, make sure to put your name and COG number on your ballot.  If you're not a dues-paying member, make sure you fulfill the requirements to have your vote counted.  And most important of all make sure you cast your vote for Charlie Gary.    :))

Charlie_Gary_NWAD said:
Hi Everybody, I noticed the South Central Area didn't have a thread devoted to OtP voting, so I thought I would start one to ensure everybody knew what was going on and what to do.  Just trying to help, you know...... ;D

How to Vote:

EZ to do;
                    Title;  OtP Vote Note.

If Significant others, Forum Subscribers, or Non-members vote: "Include your name, date/amount you Donated"

So when you vote, make sure to put your name and COG number on your ballot.  If you're not a dues-paying member, make sure you fulfill the requirements to have your vote counted.  And most important of all make sure you cast your vote for
Charlie Gary.    :))

Vote for your neighbor to the North of the South Central Area how loves the roads in Arkansas!! Chris Baum!!!!  Only 15 days left if you haven't voted yet!  Send your vote to;

Title;  OtP Vote Note.

So when you vote, make sure to put your name and COG number on your ballot.  If you're not a dues-paying member, make sure you fulfill the requirements to have your vote counted. 

[size=24pt]Chris Baum[/size]

Enjoy St. Patrick's Day, COG Nation!!

There's a virus that has infected the computers of Mike Aldea and Chris Baum.  It makes posts encouraging people to vote for the incorrect OtP candidate.  The correct name is
Charlie Gary

Glad I could help straighten that out.  :great:

COG Nation and South Central Area Riders,

"Only 10 Days Left" to vote for the "OTP" Candidate.  Chris Baum

COG Number:  COG #3088

Bike:  1986 Kawasaki Concours

Years in COG:  17 years and counting

National Office-Positions COG:  None yet

Events Put on for COG: 
2006 National Rally in Hill City, SD  (Rally Director)
2003 Kawasaki Plant tour in Lincoln, NE
2001 Kawasaki Plant tour in Lincoln, NE

COG Projects: 
Currently planning a COG rally in Nebraska similar to the “Two Bit Rally” hosted by Randy Bishop in Colorado.
Planning with the Nebraska AAD to host a Nebraska, Iowa and Kansas event this the fall.
Planning for future National Rally in the next 2-3 years

Other COG work: 
National Rally Volunteer  (2001, 2002, 2005, 2006, 2008, 2014)
Hosted Several COG members at our home over the years as they criss-cross the US.
Hosted:  David “Davo” Jones from Australia on his Coast-to-Coast Ride 2009
2012 Nebraska “OTP” BBQ at my home.
2012 “OTP” Baseball Minor League Baseball Night
2014 Nebraska “OTP” BBQ at my home.
2014 “OTP” Baseball Minor League Baseball Night

OTP participation: 
2007 Lodging Host  (Patrick de Maqueville)
2009 Lodging Host  (Wolfram Tege)
2012 Host and Guide (Bernd Neumann and Gie Lambier)
2012 “OTP” Donor Bike
2014 Host and Guide (Richard Reinker and Walter Jung)
2015 Riders of Kawasaki Magazine Article published about “OTP”
2004-15 Contributed to the “OTP” Traveler Donation Fund

COG National Rally Attendance:
1999 – “National 99 – Wisconsin
2000 – Continental Drift  (Participated in all 3 locations, Utah-Arkansas-Virgina)
2001 – “The Odyssey” Oregon
2002 – “Colorado, Canyons, & the Concours – Colrado
2005 – “Cascade Connection” – Washington
2006 – “High Plains Drifter” – South Dakota
2008 – “COG @ 10,000” – Colorado
2010 – “Follow the Alphabet Roads” – Wisconsin
2012 – “The No Bad Roads Rally” – Arkansas
2014 – “Silverdammit COG 25th Anniversary” - Tennessee

Other Riding Information:
Iron Butt Association (IBA):  #7474  SS-1000
2008 “Two Bit Rally” Runner Up 1st Time Division – Colorado
2005 BC 50/50 sponsored by David Marrow ride in British Columbia, Canada participant rider.
Have road my 1986 Concours in 33 different states so far.
2000 COG National Rally Continental Drift: One of approximately only 20 riders to participate in all three locations during this rally.

COG Nation,

Let me introduce myself a little to the membership and supports who are going to the vote for this year's "OTP". I have been a long time supporter of the "OTP"!!!  I have helped many of the GTR-EU riders as they have traveled to the USA to attend the COG National Rally over the years.  One of my goals is share my home, family and our common love for riding motorcycles with our GTR-EU friends. We have open up our home and have invited our GTR-EU riders to be part of our extended family while staying with us.  We have developed lifetime friendships and my two small kids often ask when are the next motorcycle riders going to visit. It has become part of our family tradition to host "OTP" riders whenever possible.  Maybe, one day I will get the chance to travel "over the pond" and see my EU friends and have a chance to ride in their home lands and get to meet their families!!

Thank you for letting me have a chance to share my passion for the "OTP" and my love of riding motorcycles!

Chris Baum

TLDR-

Summary:

Vote like this-

Title;  OtP Vote Note.

So when you vote, make sure to put your name and COG number on your ballot.  If you're not a dues-paying member, make sure you fulfill the requirements to have your vote counted.

Now for the most important part- vote for

CHARLIE GARY

Vote early, vote often, and vote for charlie

COG Nation and South Central Area Riders,

5 days left to vote for this year's "OTP" candidates!

[size=24pt]I need a break from riding the roads in Nebraska! I am looking for some roads that are twisty!!! Europe?

Please Vote. Chris Baum

Send a Note to; Dave Scott OtP Jr Slave Labor/Vote-Bean "Counter"
Address; COGOTPVoting@yahoo.com
Title; OtP Vote Note.
[/size]

Attachments

• 5135703659_4469438a4c_z.jpg
    5135703659_4469438a4c_z.jpg
    10.1 KB · Views: 97
  • raw.jpg
    raw.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 99
Two more days to make your choice!  I encourage you to send someone who is an experienced rider of curvy roads.  We must make a good impression on our European brethren.  If allowed an opportunity, I will also cook some southern style food and make them all wish they could come back with me.  I will do my very best to represent COG as the finest motorcycle club in the galaxy, and as an asteroid miner I feel qualified to do that.
  Knowing what you know now, do COG a favor and cast your vote to send

Charlie Gary OtP

Please, help us end this madness by voting.  I don't know how much more outrageous I can get with campaign promises.