• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Ozark Razorback Run Map

JDM77

Street Cruiser
Cogers, remember July 17,18.&19 Clarksville, Ar. This is not set in stone, as I might add more miles to the run if we are making good time on the ride. 
​JD

Attachments

• Ozark_Razorback_Run.jpg
    Ozark_Razorback_Run.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 173
smithr1 said:
I left out of there one morning at 8am and did that loop before lunch. :)

Bob, were you in warp drive? we will be doing lunch somewhere along the way. I also have some side trips planed if we are making good time.

Are you up for a game? I have a limited number of hats commemorating this first Ozark Razorback Run (see attachment). Starting today, I'm posting photos one at a time of various places in the vicinity of the run. If you are the first one to figure out where the photo was taken, you'll get one of these hats, but, you have to come to the ride to get it. Good luck. Here is the first photo. Here is a second photo to give you a clue.  JD

Attachments

• Cap1.jpg
    Cap1.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 109
  • IMG_0007.JPG
    IMG_0007.JPG
    79 KB · Views: 118
  • IMG_0017[1].jpg
    IMG_0017[1].jpg
    105 KB · Views: 115
I was thru there yesterday, solo run.  might be fun to do with company,  ill be there if I can get a few days off work.

lanugo said:
Is that in the Boxley valley?

Bruce, you are the first winner. Good job.

New Photo for location # 2
I am adding A photo.

Attachments

• IMG_0503.JPG
    IMG_0503.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_0502.JPG
    IMG_0502.JPG
    51.1 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_0004.JPG
    IMG_0004.JPG
    59.5 KB · Views: 104