• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Paint Protection SaddleBox Covers and Tank Grip Kits,.. Special on Snake Skin

Delay, procrastinate, put it off, maybe next month...oh, 20 bucks off? Just needed a little push, I guess.  :)

[/quote]

How much for just the saddle box covers?  Didn't see that on the site.  I already have the snake skin kit on our 2010.
[/quote]

For the SADDLE BOX COVERS, KAWASAKI CONCOURS (C14) Retail is  $99.95 plus shipping..

MAN OF BLUES said:
ZG said:
Quality product, thanks RB!  :great: :beerchug:
I ain't doubting quality... but man that's a chunk o change..call me crazy..... :rotflmao:

Yes... these are not a CHEAP Product.. However, whats the value to reduce Hand, Wrist, and Shoulder fatigue?! When you can rip around for 2 or 200 miles and not have soar arms ( or balls (( from sliding around ))..  :mad:

If you've never tried a product like these, then its definitely something to look into!!

I like many did not see the value in the cost of them, but I got tired of looking at the tank slapper product.
I broke down and bought the kit when it was on sale.
Funny, almost unnoticeable I found myself gripping the tank with my knees and felt more in tune (read safer) with the bike.
Pictures do not do the product justice. Looks great in person against the Candy Arabian Red.
Dave

Hi RB.  Love the product....have a set of tank protectors on my C14.

Do you have a tank kit for a 2007 FZ1 and would I be able to get the COG discount on that?

Thanks!

1965soda said:
Hi RB.  Love the product....have a set of tank protectors on my C14.

Do you have a tank kit for a 2007 FZ1 and would I be able to get the COG discount on that?

Thanks!

Apologies for the delay to reply, August was my vacation month! :)_) Had to get out and go Fish!

We do in fact have a Pre Cut Kit for the 2007 FZ1.. and I think we can pull some strings to extend a discount to you!  :great:

Attachments

• 62-0097-HF_big.jpg
    62-0097-HF_big.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 177
Any covers for the left and right case...?    Have little damage and do not want to repaint them..

Attachments

• Kawasaki Concours Saddle, Snake Skin 1.jpg
    Kawasaki Concours Saddle, Snake Skin 1.jpg
    208.1 KB · Views: 175
  • Kawasaki Concours Saddle, Snake Skin 2.jpg
    Kawasaki Concours Saddle, Snake Skin 2.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 172
Forum Members Only...

We are allowing a Specific deal on our Gripster Tank Grips for the Concours 10-13 Models in the SNAKE SKIN MATERIAL.. We have about 25 kits left at a special price of $69.69  :-\

When ordering use promo code, GIVEME69, to receive this special price.. FYI, if you decided to combo up the Tank Grips with the Saddle Box Covers, use the code to receive the same price on your Gripster Tank Grips.

Cheers!  :beerchug:

http://techspec-usa.com/magento/index.php/motorcycles/kawasaki/concours-10-12.html

I'd like to be able to order the lower grip kit (left and right) in Snake Skin. Its not on the website.

On eBay it is not available in Snake Skin.

Can you give any details about your new tank wrap designs?  I'm really interested in this kit but just from the name, I may be more interested in a wrap kit instead.

JR said:
I'd like to be able to order the lower grip kit (left and right) in Snake Skin. Its not on the website.

Good day JR,

Apologies for the delay on a response! We can set you up with the Lower Seat Pads in the Snake Skin Material if you are still interested!

RawB said:
JR said:

Good day JR,

Apologies for the delay on a response! We can set you up with the Lower Seat Pads in the Snake Skin Material if you are still interested!

I found them on your website about a month ago and ordered them. Now I just want some warm weather so I can put them on.

RawB said:
Craig said:
Thanks for the discount, I just ordered a combo set and I can't wait to try them out.

Awesome to hear Craig,

Let us know what you think once received and applied! Cheers!

Slapped them on with ease, they look awesome and stop me from sliding forward on the tank/seat. They are also saving my side cases from getting scuffed up from my fiance getting on and off the bike. Great product!  :great:

:beerchug:

Koskinator said:
Can you give any details about your new tank wrap designs?  <snip>

Bump.

Ditto on the question. Would this just be graphics, or grips, would this be for plastic gas tanks that are difficult to attach
grips to? Inquiring minds etc etc.  ;)

Ok, I put the snakeskin side case protection on, and it fits perfectly. I had to blue tape pieces until I figured out the correct layout though. The picture does pretty much give it away, so I had a starting point.

I also put the lowers in snakeskin on, and those could stand to better match the body piece they go over, but they are still very nice.

I had one of the side case pieces come loose from the adhesive film when I peeled the backing off. Actually it was already loose, and I peeled from the other end, but it would not reattach. So I just mounted it and pressed it down and then used some clear silicon adhesive between the film and the snakeskin rubber. If you have to do this, make sure you mask with blue tape carefully and press the tape down well. I let it dry for 30 minutes and then peeled the tape off, and that took the adhesive that was left after I wiped the excess off with the tape when I removed it.

Seems to be solid now.

I'd give it a 10 out of 10, because I don't mind fixing one little problem. It looks good, too.  :motonoises: