• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Palmdale Meet/Greet/Ride 25 Feb. 2012

Anthony

Bicycle
Morning Southern California.

I received a message from Will and he’s still working on getting me access to the calendar and all that other official stuff. So till it all comes together how about this for those interested/weather permitting:

A Little Meet & Greet at “Jack in the Box” followed by a little ride up Angeles Forest Hwy to the Angeles Crest intersection and back down. Easy simple ride and we get a little face time to boot :)

When: 25 Feb 2012
Time: 12pm (Noon)
Meeting Point: Jack in the Box 564 E. Palmdale Blvd. Palmdale Ca.
Planned Ride:  Easy ride up Angeles Forest Hwy to the Angeles Crest Intersection and back down.
If home is closer at the Crest you can continue on or travel back down with the group.

If bad weather is expected I’ll post the cancellation on the 24th….Sounds Good?

Sounds good...........I will try to be there. Little bit of a hoof from South Orange County.  :motonoises:

I entered the time and date in my schedule, see you there. Easy jaunt from Santa Clarita.
David

Hey this is good news, 1 and a possible :))

@ Rusty No worries, If you don't/can't make it there's always the next time. Looking at the map I see Glendale is at the mid way point so a Glendale Meet and greet is only fair.  :beerchug:

@ Dave for sure a hop skip and a jump for you, see you there.

Thanks guys

Cannot make it...Bike in shop. Join you all next time. Should be a good day for a ride in the hills out there. Have fun and be safe.  :motonoises:

Nice meeting you Ninjadad, it was a beautiful day and what a treat. Who would of thought that the 2 would be open between Neucombs and Wrightwood in February! Not much traffic, clean roads nice weather. Thanks for organizing it. Hope to ride with you again,\. David

Likewise David, pleasure to meet you and thanks for showing me that awesome route. Great pace and wonderful scenery...looking forward to the next one.

Rusty said:
Cannot make it...Bike in shop. Join you all next time. Should be a good day for a ride in the hills out there. Have fun and be safe.  :motonoises:

What up Rusty. Hope all turns out well with your ride and we'll catch on the next one. Dave and I had a blast.