• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Pampered 2008 C14 ABS for sale!

w8n4u0

Big Wheel
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawasaki-Concours-GTR-1400-ABS-Pampered-C14-Kawasaki-Concours-/330489047183?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item4cf2aea88f#ht_500wt_1182

Transferable LoJack, Murph’s gel/rubber Handlebar Grips, Wired for sound, 2” MCL Riser blocks with Ram Ball Mount for GPS, Motorcycle Larry's passenger foot peg lowering brackets, 3M Contoured Reflective tape on bags and Tail section, connection for Firstgear Heated Gloves with single mounted heat troller, Cee Bailey’s Headlight Armor, Cee Bailey's Ultra Tour Domed Windshield (OEM included), 46 liter Shad removable, color match trunk and back rest, Murph’s Fender Extender, Murph’s gel/rubber Handlebar Grips (OEM included), Throttlemeister Cruise Control - Heavy, Black & Silver Milled Finish (OEM included), FIAMM Freeway Blaster 133dB Horn (OEM included), Concours 3M Contoured Reflective tape on saddle bags, Concours 3M Contoured Reflective tape on lower tail section, Sylvania Silverstar Headlight bulbs (extra set included), 50 Blue LED lights mounted in each side of the front fairing, 50 Blue LED lights mounted under each saddle bag, Amber LED mirror mounted turn signals, accessory driving light mounts (New in bag), New Acerbis MX Unico Handguards, Kawasaki Embroidered Low Gel Seat (OEM included), Helmet lock, Sport Touring Motorcycle Cover, Full tune-up completed May 2010, NEW battery purchased June 2010, NEW front Sintered Brakes installed June 2010 (Rear set included), Kawasaki Concours Motorcycle Owner’s Manual, Kawasaki Concours Motorcycle Service Manual, 2010 Kawasaki Concours Owners Group Membership Handbook, Local Maintenance Repair Warrantee (2 FREE maintenance services left - $2,000 value, 4 years transferable  Kawasaki Warrantee, $3,420 in C14 comfort and safety accessories.  All accessories were selected to blend in and to make for a comfortable year-round ride.  Dealer maintained, pampered, garage kept; 44,226 miles.  Buyer is responsible for pick up.  Sold As Is.  Descriptions are to the best of my knowledge and no intentional deceptions.  Contact me with any questions you may have.
*New Battery and front Sintered brakes installed.  The rear brakes are included, but were not needed.

$6300 or best offer.

norm9688 said:
BBAR said:
It probably wouldn't hurt to list your asking price!  ;)

Buy it now on Ebay for $7000.00 got to click the link Bob  ;)

I did that, just to take a look. It was only a suggestion to the OP. A lot of People (like me) do not want to have to work to find out pertinent information like prices and such. Giving the pertinent info in the ad helps sell items. Anytime I see call for price and such, I forget it. I don't want to be bothered to waste my time, if it's too much trouble for them.
Although I'm not in the market for a C14. If I was, I wouldn't want to have to search for the most important thing that should probably be listed!  ;)
I don't mean this to be nasty or anything towards the OP. Just a suggestion to help possibly sell the bike!  ;D

I agree completely.  Always list your price.  If nothing but for the archival history of how much things sell for.

Maybe I should write a sticky.

ntense6 said:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Kawasaki-Concours-GTR-1400-ABS-Pampered-C14-Kawasaki-Concours-/330489047183?pt=US_motorcycles&hash=item4cf2aea88f#ht_500wt_1182

2010 Kawasaki Concours Owners Group Membership Handbook,

Ah....... unless the new owner is a member of COG you should NOT include this.  Thank you.  8)

Maybe include the cover to the handbook with an application and web address attached.

2linby said:
ntense6 said:

2010 Kawasaki Concours Owners Group Membership Handbook,

Ah....... unless the new owner is a member of COG you should NOT include this.  Thank you.  8)

I'm not sure why you would want to give up the handbook, its still good no matter what your riding, come for the bike stay for the people as they say.  ;D

I don't know if I'm thrilled about someone selling my address and phone number to the highest bidder!  :eek:

[quote
$6300 or best offer.
[/quote]

Hi,
I was looking for your ad on the concurs forum that's why i couldn't find you. Are you still expecting some of these guys to come look at the bike this weekend? Also would you sell the bike locally before the E Bay ad ran out wasn't sure if you took that option or not. I'm interested and live in Richmond, VA about 7 hours away so I'm at a disadvantage with the few locals folks. Thanks for your time and for answering all my questions.
Vince (ebay name pqsqac)