• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Parking the site for the weekend of 7 15 2022

Murph

Crotch Rocket
Industry Vendor
A medical issue has come up, got to make a dash out of state for the weekend...Rather than come home to a back log of orders and a stack of emails.. the site will be offline till Tuesday.. Pulling the plug around 3 CT Friday, all orders place by then will ship Saturday morning..

Best to ya, be careful over the weekend!

Murph

I'm fine..

Patty was visiting the grand kids and her back/leg gave out, ......can't drive home..couldnt walk....I'm flying down to rescue her.. ;) . Shes tougher than me, and had to hit up the ER. which means SHE HURTS need her home and under the local MDs care..got to get this hammered out. Shes pretty medicated right now....

Got the house setter lined out and hitting up EVV ...

Murph

Murph,

Sorry to hear it! Best wishes for a speedy recovery for her. I've had chronic back issues for 10+ years and it's never good when things flare up :(

Be sure to take some video of her in a medicated state, if she's anything like me (any painkillers make me loopy, I hate it!) they'll make for either a good laugh or good blackmail later ;)

Sorry to hear that about your wife. Mine is still recovering from major back surgery so I have a little idea of the pain she's in. Prayers for healing and that all goes well .

Wife of 42 years, girlfriend for 43....says we need a golf cart...L.. never saw that coming but I guess the time is here.

Thanks for all the support!

Murph

PS

Buy stuff golf carts aint cheap...

Last edited: