• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Parting out 2010 ABS

Got a mostly complete parts bike. Took the seat and some farkles for my bike. Rest is up for grabs. Plastic is decent. Bags are in good shape minus some scratches. ECU has a Mountain Runner Premium flash on it. I was thinking about pulling the ECU, KIPASS stuff and locks and selling that as a lot to one guy. Only has the passive fob and one key plus the cap key that stays in. Hit me up.

Bag locks/latches, muffler, windshield, main ECU, Canyon Cages are sold.

My zip code is 85201 if you want to ballpark shipping.

Headlight, handlebar controls, handlebars, windshield motor and brackets, mirror glass, some upper cowl plastics are all pulled and ready to ship.

Last edited:
Got a mostly complete parts bike. Took the seat and wheels and some farkles for my bike. Rest is up for grabs. Plastic is decent. Bags are in good shape minus some scratches. ECU has a Mountain Runner Premium flash on it. I was thinking about pulling the ECU, KIPASS stuff and locks and selling that as a lot to one guy. Only has the passive fob and one key plus the cap key that stays in. Hit me up.
What condition is the engine? Miles? Or is engine reason being parted?

The transmission is clunking. Engine runs and sounds good. Doesn’t overheat. Sound seems to be right at the output. Transmission totaled the bike out, so, parts bike. 54k miles. Pulled the cluster already, but I don’t think I’m going to be able to sell the motor anyway.

I’ll get some pics tomorrow. Already pulled the dash, windshield motor, mirror bracket…

Last edited:
The transmission is clunking. Engine runs and sounds good. Doesn’t overheat. Sound seems to be right at the output. Transmission totaled the bike out, so, parts bike. 54k miles. Pulled the cluster already, but I don’t think I’m going to be able to sell the motor anyway.

I’ll get some pics tomorrow. Already pulled the dash, windshield motor, mirror bracket…
Ok thx, no worries.

Wayne

I have the right hand glass, holder, and a scuffed blue cap. The housing was cracked beyond use. I was thinking like $350 plus shipping for the bags.

You still have the bags? Also do you have the mirror mount? It’s the bar that mirrors and headlight attaches to? Thanks!

Got a mostly complete parts bike. Took the seat and some farkles for my bike. Rest is up for grabs. Plastic is decent. Bags are in good shape minus some scratches. ECU has a Mountain Runner Premium flash on it. I was thinking about pulling the ECU, KIPASS stuff and locks and selling that as a lot to one guy. Only has the passive fob and one key plus the cap key that stays in. Hit me up.

Bag locks/latches, muffler, windshield, main ECU, Canyon Cages are sold.

My zip code is 85201 if you want to ballpark shipping.

Headlight, handlebar controls, handlebars, windshield motor and brackets, mirror glass, some upper cowl plastics are all pulled and ready to ship.
Wheels available?

Do you still have any Tupperware left,? Looking for the pieces that the front turn signals bolt to. Not the turn signals, but the lower plastic that have the Kawasaki emblems attached down to in front of the radiator. Both sides. Lemme know. Thanks, Casey

Do you still have the left saddlebag? I have the lock and handle mechanism just need the plastic. Let me know. Thanks.

Left side mirror still around? I am actually looking for the plastic piece between the mirror and the cowling. My mirror is good.