• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Parting Out Tastefully Modified 2002 Concours

CRocker

Parting out my 2002 ZG1000.  Has 50,000 miles on it now, and that is just broken in…since these go for a couple hundred thousand miles, anyway.  To say that this bike is loaded is an understatement.  The bike runs fantastic (best running C-10 I have ever seen)…and, has the following mods and extras…

This bike makes tremendous mid-range power…where you can easily use the punch…don’t think I’ve ever revved it over 7K rpm…

Engine includes:
SISF 7th Gear Unit
SISF Torque Cams
Spoofak oil filter adapter
TCro’s Stick Coils
TCro’s Enhanced Shifter Linkage

Carbs include:
SISF Carb rebuild with two-minute mod and Overflow Tubes
Adjustable Air Filter Inlet
K & N Air Filter
Stock Air box

17” Meanstreak Rear Wheel (Powder coated Black)
Vulcan Nomad Front Brake Rotor on Meanstreak Wheel
17” ZR7 Front Wheel (Powder coated Black) with ZX6 Front Fender (Painted to Match the Rest of the Bike) and 17” Speedo Drive
ZX-1100 Aluminum Rear Brake Stay
Shinko Verge 2 Front Tire
New Shinko 777 Rear Tire
Radial Caliper ZX-10 Front Brakes
320mm Front Rotors
2 Pot Rear Caliper
ZZR-1200 Rear Shock
1.1 Sonic Fork Springs
Stainless Steel Brake Lines Front and Rear
Backrest and Rack (slightly bent)

Fuel Tank includes:
Tank Bra and Belt Buckle Guard
Pingel Manual Fuel Petcock

Baker Style Air Wings on Fairing
Handlebar Risers
Throttle Lock Cruise Control
Homemade Front Fender Extender
Aftermarket Bar Ends
Cup Holder
Ram Ball on Handlebars
Pathfinder LED Headlight Bulb

All Pricing will be addressed through Personal Messages…BUT…
To be first in line for something…or for pictures…call me three O 3 five eight 8 four 9 nine 8

Going to go to something lighter...Best offer...near Little Rock...

Folks if you ever wanted a great running C-10 you better jump on this. This is the bike I modded for over 15 years. It has nearly every mod you could possibly want. It is one of if not THEE best running and fastest C-10's on the planet.

bowtie39 said:
CRocker said:
Believe what Jim says...

Buy this bike just as it sits for $1200...
HMMMMM :eek:

Roger, there is at least $2,500 worth of modifications on this bike, I know because I put em there. If anyone is needing to replace their motor this would be an excellent buy at $1,200. But I would hope someone will buy her and ride this thing. You will never ride a carburetored C-10 that pulls as hard as the Silverbullet.

Sorry all,

It has been crazy...there has been a family emergency come up and I am going to have to put everything on hold for a couple of weeks while I attend to things here...hope everyone understands...

CRocker said:
Sorry all,

It has been crazy...there has been a family emergency come up and I am going to have to put everything on hold for a couple of weeks while I attend to things here...hope everyone understands...
You take care of the important stuff, meanwhile we will try and find a home for the bike. Take care my friend.

CRocker said:
I am going to have to put everything on hold for a couple of weeks while I attend to things here...hope everyone understands...

Sorry to hear this for you and yours. By all means family first. God speed.

I heard that  that CRocker's plastic (On this bike) is slightly damaged.

If anyone has a bike with a hydrolocked engine;
This bike has all the Mods anyone would want to do.
17" wheels/better front/rear brakes/etc etc etc....
  Great deal!!    :whoo:
Buy the bike and move your plastic's to it.
Done deal!!  :great:

Ride safe, Ted

Parting out my 2002 ZG1000. Has 50,000 miles on it now, and that is just broken in…since these go for a couple hundred thousand miles, anyway. To say that this bike is loaded is an understatement. The bike runs fantastic (best running C-10 I have ever seen)…and, has the following mods and extras…

This bike makes tremendous mid-range power…where you can easily use the punch…don’t think I’ve ever revved it over 7K rpm…

Engine includes:
SISF 7th Gear Unit
SISF Torque Cams
TCro’s Stick Coils

Carbs include:
K & N Air Filter
Stock Air box

17” ZR7 Front Wheel (Powder coated Black) with ZX6 Front Fender (Painted to Match the Rest of the Bike) and 17” Speedo Drive
New Shinko 777 Rear Tire
320mm Front Rotors
2 Pot Rear Caliper
ZZR-1200 Rear Shock
1.1 Sonic Fork Springs

Fuel Tank includes:

Handlebar Risers
Aftermarket Bar Ends
Cup Holder
Ram Ball on Handlebars

Going to go to something lighter...Best offer...near Little Rock...
Not Parting Out...Buy it as is for $1200...

herbie,

That's very cryptic...you want to tell me what you're thinking? It seems so easy at yahoo dot com

Hey Jim, yeah I’m familiar with the work you’ve done and believe me it would be in my garage if the timing was better. I know you put a lot of time and money into this bike and at $1200 it’s tearing me up to pass on it.

Parting out my 2002 ZG1000. Has 50,000 miles on it now, and that is just broken in…since these go for a couple hundred thousand miles, anyway. To say that this bike is loaded is an understatement. The bike runs fantastic (best running C-10 I have ever seen)…and, has the following mods and extras…

Engine includes:
SISF 7th Gear Unit
SISF Torque Cams
TCro’s Stick Coils

Carbs include:
K & N Air Filter
Stock Air box

New Shinko 777 Rear Tire
320mm Front Rotors
2 Pot Rear Caliper
ZZR-1200 Rear Shock
1.1 Sonic Fork Springs

Fuel Tank includes:

Handlebar Risers
Aftermarket Bar Ends
Cup Holder
Ram Ball on Handlebars

All Pricing will be addressed through Personal Messages…BUT…
To be first in line for something…or for pictures…call me three O 3 five eight 8 four 9 nine 8

Going to go to something lighter...Best offer...near LittlecRlllllock...
Hey i need One exhaust rocker.
Antler covers. Rear luggage cover . Maby a back rack. And other stuff .
Call me @ 908-265-7936.
Bob

CRocker, Airmonger here. When you get your family emergency taken care of I would be honored to take yours and Jim's hard work into my stable. My 06 with all of the listed mods Jim made was a total loss by the cheapo insurance that wouldn't let me buy it back. I would love to have another. Price isn't a question, let me know when you are ready to part with her. Thanks.

Airmonger...Thanks...there have been some changes since that post...give me a call three oh 3 Five 88 four nine nine eight and I can fill you in...

Airmonger...Thanks...there have been some changes since that post...give me a call three oh 3 Five 88 four nine nine eight and I can fill you in...
I'm in Texas, I have a company phone. You will be receiving a call from 856 area code. 856 220 ××××. Just a heads up. Definitely interested, patient if things change.