• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Parts for Sale: Fuel Tank, Header / Manifold, Cowling Section

18 Connie C14

I have the following parts for sale from my 2014 Concours14:

* Gas Tank (black). Functionally and structurally sound. Has a Progrip tank-pad on it. Has some cosmetic-only scratches and was replaced by my insurance company. $140 / obo
* Right-side Cowing Piece (black, louvered section): Functionally and structurally sound. Has some cosmetic-only scratches and was replaced by my insurance company. $15 / obo
* Exhaust header / manifold: I installed an after-market exhaust system. Has flanges. Approximately 3k miles on it when replaced. Perfect condition. No pipe! $180 / obo

All of these parts are original equipment and undamaged, except for some surface scratches on the tank and cowing piece that were done at a shop. My pics are too large but am happy to e-mail you pictures of these parts! [cmr 9921 at outlook dot com]

Thanks for looking!
John

Last edited: