• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Parts

FTB530

Anyone have the windshield cover that would fit a 2016 c14.?

Side note? How can I stay logged Into the website without typing user name password every time?

My browser memorizes my login credentials, so it's automatic.

And if that browser is Chrome - you just freely shared your credentials with Google - it says so in their Terms of Service Agreement. I hope for your sake you do not reuse you passwords or you may be sharing MUCH more than you realize with Google. Google - a company that is all to happy to sell you out to those willing to pay for your information - and that too is in their Terms of Service Agreement. LOL

I say it all the time, there is no free lunch on the internet. If you are getting something for free like a browser - YOU are the product they are selling. (and your information)

I recommend an encrypted password locker like Dashlane, LastPass and so on. With those, the company that hosts them cannot see your data even it the FBI came knocking. Computers and security is what I do, and you cannot be too safe when you consider how much of your life is now online protected only by a username and password for the most part.......while some use two factor authentication it is still not fool proof. Not to mention password lockers make your credentials easily available across all your devices. Heck mine even auto fills online forms for me on top of inserting passwords for me. But alas, they do charge and it is sooooooooo worth it!

I use Dissenter web browser and duck duck go. I sleep at night.

I'm also dumping Android and google by using a pine phone running Linux. I don't need no stinkn google.

I use Dissenter web browser and duck duck go. I sleep at night.

I'm also dumping Android and google by using a pine phone running Linux. I don't need no stinkn google.

You're BRILLIANT! You don't need my help - you're all over it.