• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Penske 8975 Street Shock-Kawasaki Concours

gilbysan

Coggers,
Has anyone installed the Penske 8975 Street Shock on their C14?  This is model with no reservoir.  Wondering how it is working for you?
Thanks!
Gilbysan

Installed, adjusted a bit (straight from the box a bit harsh) and so far so good.  Compression adjustment, and overall quality a huge upgrade over stock.  Ride 2-up most the time. 

Thanks 2andBlue, this is helpful.  I do not ride 2 up because , well because...
The suspension mod is still a big debate in my little brain.  I will resolve it sometime in the future I am certain.
Safe Riding!
Gilbysan