• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Photos From Jacks Resort - Arkansas Fall 2012

Fred H.

Here is a link to my gallery of photos from the weekend.

http://www.pbase.com/fredharmon/jacks2012

If you have any other links to photos from this ride, post them on this thread. Or if you have a good one you want posted, email it to me and I'll add it to my gallery.

large.jpg

Nice pictures Fred. The colors were the best I can remember. Guess I'll be forced to make another round up there this weekend with the wife.

Cliff  :beerchug:

You can see if you look REAL close in Fred's pic, but here's a different angle...  There were at least 2, but I think more.

Connies%203.jpg

smithr-scad said:
Wow was there any C10s there?

That was my question to Bob. Even though we were the first, sadly we are slowly becoming the minority.
Oh well I still love my dinosaur bike.

They're great bikes.  But I don't think it's "slowly" or "becoming".... I think it's done.  I've never been to a COG thing with more 10s than 14s.

Necron99 said:
They're great bikes.  But I don't think it's "slowly" or "becoming".... I think it's done.  I've never been to a COG thing with more 10s than 14s.

Pity.  I'm just getting my C10 dialed in to ride.  couldn't make Arkansas but leaving for San Antonio then Hill Country in the morning.  Only got this bike to see if I would really make use of a C14 if I bought one.  10K miles later I'm just getting settled in on my C10.