• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Pirelli Diablo Rosso

I do not, but am interested in the replies.  What kind of mileage do you get from them?  I'm currently running Pirelli Angel GT A specs, previous set were regular Angel GTs.

I did not write down the mileage when I installed them, did not ride much last year due to a hand injury, but these tires have been the best tires at NOT losing air I've ever owned, whatever that means.

They feel real good in corners, I'll be installing a new set before the Cog track day.
http://forum.cog-online.org/southeast-events/3rd-annual-sport-touring-school-at-jennings-gp/

https://www.revzilla.com/motorcycle/pirelli-diablo-rosso-iii-tires?gclid=CjwKCAiAiuTfBRAaEiwA4itUqBrfgFAKeyXTGd0Bheqdbvf_f8bivkQDr3X9sAwCHWqUujyo2JU7BhoCH8QQAvD_BwE&kclid=f894d66d-6fc7-47f6-
811b-168e7b0849b0

I have the II, now they make a III.

I ran those tires..very sticky. I got about 1,500 miles out the rear tire. (they were onsale  so I thought--what the heck- try them) 
I am not disappointed as that is what I would expect with a light weight - crotch rocket tire on a heavy C14 bike.
I dont think i would use them for track days as they  would get hot quick  and most likely be more  greasy than  sticky.( you could always keep more air in them so they dont heat up as much-but then you minimize that big contact patch)
  I would stick  with a GT tire (heavier carcass) IMHO.

I put a set on my ZX14, less than 3K miles later they were toast. Thats the last set I ever bought. Great handling but tire life was short.

I run the Diablo Rosso III on my 2013 Ducati Monster. They are super grippy tires and handle amazingly. However I struggle to get 5K out of a set.