• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Pitbull stands for C-14

jr402

Hi everyone,
I have front and rear Pitbull stands for sale. $200 for the set or $125 each. Front comes with the detachable handle. Both in good condition and come with the Pitbull wall hangers so you can stow them when not in use. Also have a stock seat and exhaust from a 2011 C-14 with blemishes on them. $50 for both together or $30 each. Lastly, I have the maintenance DVD set… not trying to undercut Fred, but I sold my bike and can’t really use them at this point, so I’d rather get them to someone who can use them for $40. They’re extremely useful videos. DVDs can be shipped unfortunately the other stuff can’t. I’m located in Manteca, CA.

Ted, cant believe u dont have a set of the dvds already. Besides the fsm that was one of the first things i bought...lol

Never got around to getting a set, and I have friends that have offered to lend me them to view.
Plus (truthfully) I'm not sure that I have a way to view a DVD anymore.

Ride safe, Ted