• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Pittsburg Automotive (Harbor Freight) Air Pump reviews

10 bucks!
Thats cheap!
But will it work when you need it?
When you need a airpump with a flat on the side of the road ITS GOT TO WORK.
Thats the million dollar question with Harbor Freight, some of there stuff is TOO cheap and junky.
Just sayin
Nick

Pilgrim said:
Has anyone bought and used the Pittsburg Automotive Air Pump from Harbor Freight?
https://www.harborfreight.com/12v-150-psi-portable-inflator-63152.html
Thanks.

yep, they work fine, no issues, zero complaints... and if you are a H/F benefits member, or get the monthly sale books, it drops down to $7 a couple times a year.. I bought one, tried it out, used it a few times on other folks bikes, and actually gave mine away to a pal, because I already had a more expensive, but equally reliable pump already..
If you buy one, deflate a tire half way, say down to 10psi, and test it, before travelling.. if it works for you, it will work when needed..  Heck, you can't even by lunch at McDonalds for what that pump costs..so... go for it.