• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

PodPerches and Promotional Propaganda

PeterL

Greetings all;

First some good news- I've gotten a new supplier for the ABS/Carbon fiber matrix I make the mounts from, so I expect to be able to meet demand for at least the next few months without problems.

Having been snowed in here for much of the past few months, and now with the current 'social distancing' furor, I've at least had time to work on a few other projects. First out of the gate is an all-inclusive accessory switch package. I'm making one for standard handlebar bikes, and another that is C-14 specific.  For details, please (pretty please?!) take a look at my new Industry Member section:
        Concours Owners Group (COG) Forum »
        COG Industry Members »
        Lindquist Limited

We now return you to your normal, frustrating, shut-in existence.  Unless you're like me and go riding sometimes anyway, just to maintain your sanity.

Ride/live safe,

Peter

Attachments

• 2illuminated.jpg
    2illuminated.jpg
    168.3 KB · Views: 151
Slick peter, nice location.... to bad i have drilles holes and switches in place already for my accessories...