• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Poll - Help choose our next helmets.

From these 5 please choose helmet of choice. Experience with the helmet preferred, not required.

• Total voters
I've had terrific overall wear experience with Shoei. They made for my shape head. Are the ones listed designed for you and the SO shape head? As you say fit is the ultimate decider.

FWIW - I'm a fan of traditional full face for the superior chin/face protection which is the statistically highest impact zones. As far as I know, no modular has Snell certification and none have been tested. I understand that if they were tested the modular latch/hinges are the failure point.

I've had terrific overall wear experience with Shoei. They made for my shape head. Are the ones listed designed for you and the SO shape head? As you say fit is the ultimate decider.

FWIW - I'm a fan of traditional full face for the superior chin/face protection which is the statistically highest impact zones. As far as I know, no modular has Snell certification and none have been tested. I understand that if they were tested the modular latch/hinges are the failure point.
I honestly don’t know our head shape.. HJC RPHA-Max was a great fit for us.

Looking to collect the votes from previous experiences of other riders.

Did you vote - machine might not be working, no tally.

I have a Shoei head – no doubt about it. My first helmet was an open face JC Whitney polycarbonate. Heavy as all git out, but it worked for the time I used it.

Then switched to Shoei’s, going through two RF-200’s, then a Multitec modular. I wore that one out over time, but you can’t hardly find them any longer, nor the similar Duotec/Neotec Modular. In the interim while I looked, I used a Shoei RF-700 that I got for a song way back when from a fella at work. Hardly ever used and in perfect condition, but it too has aged.

Finally, I started looking at the Bell SRT Modulars when size/color options didn't seem to be available with the Shoeis. Price was a consideration too - $265, which included shipping. I like the modulars because I wear glasses when riding, and so its much easier to get them on and off. Also, in this State you cannot go into a business with your face covered like it is with a full coverage helmet. A modular is no problem. You flip it up and you’re good to go.

Know the Bell SRT Modular is not on your list, but mine arrived today, from the Netherlands, no less (Champion Helmets from the Motorgear Store). I was a little nervous that I didn't get to try on a large like I'd ordered, but a local shop here had one of the Bell SRT Modulars in a medium size. It was definitely too small, so I gambled that a large might be okay. It is. So far, so good. Definitely snug, but they all start out that way and will adapt to the head it is sitting on. Look forward to getting out tomorrow and get some miles on it.

Aplology for the hijack, but had to get my .02 in there.

Last edited:
Poll still open -

After further review and comparison I believe we are looking at the RPHA 90S Carbon as the personal leader for my wife and the NEO-TEC 2 as my leading choice.

From reading the NEO-TEC 2 is a quieter and possibly more sturdy helmet, my wife just cannot take the weight of a 4# helmet when a 2.88# helmet of comparable high quality is available.

Thank You for your comments and also for those that voted.

We landed on the below models of theHJC RPHA 90S.

My wife RPHA 90S Carbon Balin - wicked light helmet and the CF 👍.

I the RPHA 90S Bekavo Semit.

Both fit great, also outfitted with the 20B communicators from SENA. These are purpose designed for HJC and IMO leave a bit to be desired in fit on the 90S as well about 2 or 3 generations behind in the whole evolution of communicators. Seems all the pre-fit communicators are a bit behind but it was a step up for us so we jumped in. Performance so far so good (after the fit that was less than smooth - which you would expect totally perfect click, click, done not a hassle and fight!).

Down the road the helmets are a huge step up in aerodynamics from the previous RPHA MAX model that did catch significantly more wind. Noise so far the 90S is good, not perfect but again a great improvement over even the best of times for the RPHA MAX.

Vision is enhanced some, better peripheral.

New shade deployment design on side of helmet is taking some to get used to.

Wayne, Carol and Blue

Last edited:
I'm due for a new helmet soon and will probably go with the Shoei , I have a Multitec now and its been very good.
Seems like I've got a Shoei head.
I've dropped it several times and now I've cracked the plastic do hickey that holds the face shield on and they no longer sell this part.
The face shield still works as long as I don't raise it fully up or it disconnects.
No matter how well a helmet fits out of the box its always time well spent fitting it to YOUR head.
One way to do this is get a tool to depress the foam in the shell in small increments, like the end of a butter knife, something you can apply some force too. thats small and rounded.
What I do is put the helmet on and turn on a movie. This is when your wife and kids know your really a dedicated rider.
Maybe a MC film for the full effect.
Wait for the inevitible hotspots to pop up, they will. Take off the helmet and depress the foam with your tool to aliviate these hotspots or pressure points. If you take the time, couple hours, your new helmet will feel Sooo much better.
Nick
2014C-14

The exact post I was going to write. I always end up coming back to Shoei and I will deal with the mild inconvenience to go with the Snell rated full face helmet.

The exact post I was going to write. I always end up coming back to Shoei and I will deal with the mild inconvenience to go with the Snell rated full face helmet.
Have found the HJC RPHA helmets ‘solid’ modular helmets, I understand not a solid construction and there is some risk there.

I do wonder if there is some bias, unintentional or not, or possibly antiquated thinking from the rating authorities regarding modular helmets.

I have worn some solid helmets that had terrible padding, were horribly uncomfortable, loud as all get out and weighed a ton - but had a snell rating. I am glad I never had to test them.

HJC makes very nice helmets. Even their lower priced helmets are a quality build, they just lack the amenities of the pricier ones.

I believe that the Snell bias against modular helmets is that the chin bar can fail. It might only fail once out of 500 tests but the potential is there.

My SHoei head has tired a bunch of them but I keep coming back to the Shoei. This one has the best airflow so far. Better than the RF 1100 I came out of as (I am told by the guys at Iron Pony) this one moves air as it is designed for riders of "standards" that sit more upright. WIth my Cardo and earbuds it is really quiet......till I start hanging cameras and stuff off of it. helmet.jpg

HJC makes very nice helmets. Even their lower priced helmets are a quality build, they just lack the amenities of the pricier ones.

I believe that the Snell bias against modular helmets is that the chin bar can fail. It might only fail once out of 500 tests but the potential is there.
We should have played with the NEO-TECII and RPHA side by side. Although heavier I really like the feel of the NEO-TECII shield, chin bar and sun visor better, mainly the sun visor the new RPHA 90S sun visor slider is very difficult to grab onto on the road and feels cheap.. Grrr

Sun visors are another feature that won't pass Snell. I use a photochromic shield that I love. They're expensive but mine has lasted over two seasons.

Sun visors are another feature that won't pass Snell. I use a photochromic shield that I love. They're expensive but mine has lasted over two seasons.
Same here. I just bought a new one to have when this one gets too many scratches to continue. FOrgot to buy the pinlock though...I wonder...can you move a pinlick from one sheild to another?

Same here. I just bought a new one to have when this one gets too many scratches to continue. FOrgot to buy the pinlock though...I wonder...can you move a pinlick from one sheild to another?

Yes, I've done it. You just need to be exceedingly careful not to make a ding in the edge of the insert so it'll seal up tight on the next visor. It's a lot like taking the screen protector off your phone and then re-applying it. Go slooooow. No strong-arm tactics.

Stretch out the visor by putting one edge on your thigh and then use your forearm across the face while pulling back on the other end to try straightening out the shield. Again, I emphasize, go slow. Once you've got it pulled far enough straight you'll be able to get a fingernail under the edge of the pinlock insert (near the notch) to peel up that side. Then slowly start to pull it toward your leg.

I did this sitting down, as standing meant having to bend forward for longer than I cared to. Took me a few tries to figure out the right micro movements to get it, but once I finally got it out there was like an anti-climactic moment. I was sorta expecting to hear angelic music playing and a booming voice from heaven saying "Nice Job, Son"... but nothin'. I got nothin'. LOL

Another pro tip, don't let that insert touch ANYTHING or it'll pick up more dust and fibers than you can shake a stick at. I ended up having to use masking tape to get the dirt and dust off the insert before applying it to the new visor. And after 20 mins (and a couple handfuls of tape) it still didn't come completely clean.

Good luck! :^ ) AB

I'm due for a new helmet soon and will probably go with the Shoei , I have a Multitec now and its been very good.
Seems like I've got a Shoei head.
I've dropped it several times and now I've cracked the plastic do hickey that holds the face shield on and they no longer sell this part.
The face shield still works as long as I don't raise it fully up or it disconnects.
No matter how well a helmet fits out of the box its always time well spent fitting it to YOUR head.
One way to do this is get a tool to depress the foam in the shell in small increments, like the end of a butter knife, something you can apply some force too. thats small and rounded.
What I do is put the helmet on and turn on a movie. This is when your wife and kids know your really a dedicated rider.
Maybe a MC film for the full effect.
Wait for the inevitible hotspots to pop up, they will. Take off the helmet and depress the foam with your tool to aliviate these hotspots or pressure points. If you take the time, couple hours, your new helmet will feel Sooo much better.
Nick
2014C-14

That's excellent advice Ted, I may have to try that with my next new brain bucket.
In the past I've just jumped out of the shower and didn't bother to get too rough with toweling off my hair. Put the helmet on with 'wet head' and walked around in it for a while (or went for a ride wearing a button-down shirt of course). By the time everything is dried out the shape has been fairly set.

My most recent purchase was of the HJC i90 back at the end of March. $200 for a modular that seems to be fine. I have felt that a little more airflow might make for a bit cooler riding on the hottest of days, but then the noise would increase. I wear passive noise reducing earbuds anyway (Shure is the brand) that are basically foam ear plugs with a speaker, and I'm ok. My tinnitus is so bad that silence is usually blaringly loud in two frequencies (one pitch in the left, another in the right).

Shoei sized head, RF200?, RF700, RF1000, Neotec?.
I have a Cycle Gear nearby and they didn't mind youi trying a bunch of helmets on, at least pre-covid.
I always came back to the Shoei, pricey, yes, but the fit matters. The modular was picked up on here from a member that didn't like the fit and is my newest model.
The RF is still my go to but is showing its age.

Shoei sized head, RF200?, RF700, RF1000, Neotec?.
I have a Cycle Gear nearby and they didn't mind youi trying a bunch of helmets on, at least pre-covid.
I always came back to the Shoei, pricey, yes, but the fit matters. The modular was picked up on here from a member that didn't like the fit and is my newest model.
The RF is still my go to but is showing its age.
I have never placed a Shoei on my melon. The HJC has fit great for 9 years and the new ones are exactly the same - great fit.

We did see a NEO-TECII last week on the counter of a dealer and played with the workings but I never slapped it on.

After playing with the mechanicals and seeing the Sena fit up I have some buyers remorse in 4 major areas - detailed below.
  1. Sun shield deployment mechanism on HJC - feels weak and difficult to access (understatement) with gloves on. NEO-TECII was intuitively built and much easier to access / grab ahold.
  2. Outer lens on HJC has a questionable lock in center of the lens and is very notchy in operation.
  3. Chin bar I like the feel and placement of HJC’s lock/unlock mechanism better but the NEO-TECII is a lot smoother and locks into closed position more easily.
  4. Sena unit used for HJC is an older outdated unit that clamps to the external of the helmet and the fit is not that great, frankly the fit up is ridiculous. NEO-TECII the fit I saw at the dealership was seamless and also all parts are internalized.
If it were not for the smaller external size and significant weight savings I may be complaining to HJC and petitioning for my money back - there is nothing ‘wrong’ with the HJC but refinement is just not great. And BTW my wife’s carbon is $669 so there isn’t any savings there…

Wayne, Carol & Blue

I guess let us be a lesson learned for others, not impressed with SENA - as I have been in the past…

At the end of the day some lessons / experience to share:
  1. Update your firmware version to latest before using Apps to make adjustments
  2. SENA’s computer only firmware update tool is not user friendly, is not stable (have to re-link / restart the update process many times)
  3. SENA’s technical support (in this case described below) was unprepared to answer my question
  4. SENA’s phone App (can only make certain adjustments through their App) allows you to send commands to the devices that (if firmware not updated) can corrupt and make units unusable
After making some configuration adjustments to the multi-tasking function through the SENA App the 20B headsets became completely unusable.

Roadside calling SENA was unhelpful with guidance no more skilled than “perform a cold restart by pressing the ‘reset button’, then let headsets recharge completely and you be ok then”

Became clear that the App sent instructions to the devices that their version of firmware could not handle…. If the App can recognize the firmware version of your device (it can - clearly shows it) the interface should not allow changes that would result in a software crash but the SENA interface does just that and allows for this critical error to slip through.

We contacted several SENA ‘dealers’ who knew nothing about and unwilling to try to reflash the firmware by hooking our headsets up to a computer and SENA’s firmware update tool. Then we contacted an HJC dealer who said absolutely I’ll help come on over, get you right in.

Tremendous kudos to Sabastian from Griffin Motorsports of Schenectady, NY who re-flashed the firmware from our HJC RPHA 20B SENA units that became corrupted - Sabastian was patient navigating the SENA update software and really rather cruddy interface spending no less than 90 minutes refusing to give up. Sabastian really saved the day / trip.

i could go on and on about this dud of a device (sequences you must run through in perfect but non-sensical order to achieve simple tasks e.g. music sharing), refinement of multi-tasking is significantly lacking, auto recognition of voice / compared to background noise so frustrating, command buttons near impossible to discern from unit itself. If I knew before purchasing the HJC RPHA 90S helmets that this purpose made (partnership HJC / SENA) had this unrefined of a device I would have passed…

I guess let us be a lesson learned for others, not impressed with SENA - as I have been in the past…

2. SENA’s computer only firmware update tool is not user friendly, is not stable (have to re-link / restart the update process many times)
  3. SENA’s technical support (in this case described below) was unprepared to answer my question
  4. SENA’s phone App (can only make certain adjustments through their App) allows you to send commands to the devices that (if firmware not updated) can corrupt and make units unusable
After making some configuration adjustments to the multi-tasking function through the SENA App the 20B headsets became completely unusable.

Roadside calling SENA was unhelpful with guidance no more skilled than “perform a cold restart by pressing the ‘reset button’, then let headsets recharge completely and you be ok then”

Became clear that the App sent instructions to the devices that their version of firmware could not handle…. If the App can recognize the firmware version of your device (it can - clearly shows it) the interface should not allow changes that would result in a software crash but the SENA interface does just that and allows for this critical error to slip through.

We contacted several SENA ‘dealers’ who knew nothing about and unwilling to try to reflash the firmware by hooking our headsets up to a computer and SENA’s firmware update tool. Then we contacted an HJC dealer who said absolutely I’ll help come on over, get you right in.

Tremendous kudos to Sabastian from Griffin Motorsports of Schenectady, NY who re-flashed the firmware from our HJC RPHA 20B SENA units that became corrupted - Sabastian was patient navigating the SENA update software and really rather cruddy interface spending no less than 90 minutes refusing to give up. Sabastian really saved the day / trip.

i could go on and on about this dud of a device (sequences you must run through in perfect but non-sensical order to achieve simple tasks e.g. music sharing), refinement of multi-tasking is significantly lacking, auto recognition of voice / compared to background noise so frustrating, command buttons near impossible to discern from unit itself. If I knew before purchasing the HJC RPHA 90S helmets that this purpose made (partnership HJC / SENA) had this unrefined of a device I would have passed…

Thank you for sharing this. Saving me from making a very poor decision in selecting a pair of those. I've been semi-seriously studying the options for a couple months now and it seems as though there's no "best option" with any of the vendors. IMO there should be a thread dedicated to the experiences we've had with pricing, installation, setup/configuration and real-world usability on the open road for the top 10 options currently available.

I know not on your poll list….. I have been very satisfied with my Klim carbon fiber helmet with the transition lens. It’s very light, has great venting and the mechanisms and latches are solid. Klim has also supported COG over the years.

Kilm makes OUTSTANDING GEAR and this helmet is no exception. I am hunting for one right now and they are hard to get because they are VERY popular.

First off, I am a tech geek and have been my entire near 60 years - so I tend to have less trouble with this stuff than most, not to mention I can figure out issues myself better than "most" tech support staff teams I have dealt with over the years. That being said, here is my Sena feedback.....

My first Sena was a 20S and it worked just fine. But I wanted better voice control so I went to the 30K briefly and it was just OK, but I had to have a 50 because everyone what saying it was "the one" for voice control. I tried to buy it online, but it would take weeks to get a 50S. I tried my local stores and they only had the 50R in stock. That should have been a clue, but I ignored the obvious and got a 50R anyway. That was my first mistake.

After a year with the 50R I can honestly tell you to not waste your time. Integrating a WiFi adapter into the charging cable was a very good idea to make it easier for the computer illiterate to update their units - if it worked. But it took much more time to get built-in wireless connected than a "simple" solution should take to make it actually useful - and it does not always want to easily reconnect. Translation: you can't depend on it and I have been forced to reset my unit more times than I choose to recall! The instructions and the app do not work well, nor to they match. My suggestion - Sena needs to hire a professional Technical Writer that can work with developers to make that entire process more seamless. But alas, once you are fully upgraded the unit will only randomly answer up when you say Hey Sena, Hello Sena, or Look Dumba$$ Answer Me!! It is so bad that I have just cut the finger tips out of my gloves and I just touch the phone to call, answer calls, or do anything else on my phone - it just does not reliably work for me and it has become just an expensive Bluetooth wireless amplifier in reality. And the hard wired design is stupid, Stupid, and did I mention STUPID?!? So when you need to charge or update the unit you get to take the entire helmet instead of detaching the unit from the helmet and taking it over to your desk, bench, or nightstand like the 20S and other models. I could understand making it hard wired if it was WATERPROOF, but no it is not, so why isn't it modular like other Sena models? This thing really sucks, and in the off season I will be installing a Cardo and forgetting all about this complete waste of money and time......

Last edited:
First off, I am a tech geek and have been my entire near 60 years - so I tend to have less trouble with this stuff than most, not to mention I can figure out issues myself better than "most" tech support staff teams I have dealt with over the years. That being said, here is my Sena feedback.....

My first Sena was a 20S and it worked just fine. But I wanted better voice control so I went to the 30K briefly and it was just OK, but I had to have a 50 because everyone what saying it was "the one" for voice control. I tried to buy it online, but it would take weeks to get a 50S. I tried my local stores and they only had the 50R in stock. That should have been a clue, but I ignored the obvious and got a 50R anyway. That was my first mistake.

After a year with the 50R I can honestly tell you to not waste your time. Integrating a WiFi adapter into the charging cable was a very good idea to make it easier for the computer illiterate to update their units - if it worked. But it took much more time to get built-in wireless connected than a "simple" solution should take to make it actually useful - and it does not always want to easily reconnect. Translation: you can't depend on it and I have been forced to reset my unit more times than I choose to recall! The instructions and the app do not work well, nor to they match. My suggestion - Sena needs to hire a professional Technical Writer that can work with developers to make that entire process more seamless. But alas, once you are fully upgraded the unit will only randomly answer up when you say Hey Sena, Hello Sena, or Look Dumba$$ Answer Me!! It is so bad that I have just cut the finger tips out of my gloves and I just touch the phone to call, answer calls, or do anything else on my phone - it just does not reliably work for me and it has become just an expensive Bluetooth wireless amplifier in reality. And the hard wired design is stupid, Stupid, and did I mention STUPID?!? So when you need to charge or update the unit you get to take the entire helmet instead of detaching the unit from the helmet and taking it over to your desk, bench, or nightstand like the 20S and other models. I could understand making it hard wired if it was WATERPROOF, but no it is not, so why isn't it modular like other Sena models? This thing really sucks, and in the off season I will be installing a Cardo and forgetting all about this complete waste of money and time......
Oh yeah I never mentioned the 20B is hard wired as well - not cool at all.

I am quite disappointed.

My wife loves her sub-3# carbon modular RPHA 90S so I will put up with it for now.

I too was expecting so much more ursharkfuel. And yes agreed our 20S SENA units worked great for several years.

Thought we were stepping up and really I’m only stepping up because my pocket is almost $1.8K lighter after buying two new high end helmets (which we did need) and the communication devices purpose made for the said helmets.

Well we have resorted to wearing our BT 5.0 headphones and simply using a group chat on Messenger to call everyone in the group. Nobody has a phone plan that is limited on minutes anymore so as long as everyone's service provider has coverage we can all chat without having to be limited by range. One of the downsides can be that some folks have noisier helmet microphones than others. So when that happens the group leader and the caboose get on a call between themselves.

My favorite setup is the Shure SE215 with a BTX2 wireless adapter cable. Works like a charm.

Wow, I'm glad I didn't get an R. The S is not hard wired and also supposedly has better battery life.
I've been reasonably satisfied with my 50S. It's not perfect but there is no doubt that mesh is the shizzle. As for the voice commands I've never tried using Hey Sena but Hey Siri works well for me and I usually want something from the phone, not the unit itself. It does have some weird quirks like it will answer an incoming call by itself sometimes when using mesh so at one moment I'm taklking to a rider and then all of the sudden I'm talking to someone who called me. Or if I've been using mesh and try to play music from my phone it will say it's playing but I can't hear it. If I turn off and then back on the sena then I'll hear it. But I do agree about the wifi....totally useless. Plus good luck if you try their tech support, I once had a guy tell me I should buy an apple computer as a fix for trying to get my 20s to connect to my pc. I said "So your support is telling me to buy an $1100 computer so that I can program your $250 piece of junk?" His answer....you could try to borrow one....

KE - You reminded me of another item I wasn’t going to gripe about but have to now…. Battery Life….

Battery Life of the 20B is not terrific, we killed mine (primary unit performing phone link and music sharing) 2 out of 8 days… And since you can’t charge while using, charging port is at the base of your skull of the hardwired unit, you are left with no option other than zero communications or pull over and charge.

After killing the unit 2 days in a row we began charging units at lunch time and no longer an issue. This charging more often (when partially depleted then again at end of day) will result in shorter overall lifespan of the battery as only so many charges can be had.

This 20B performance is lacking, shorter battery life and not anything gained in sleeker look, still there’s a unit hanging off the side of the helmet….

When we were looking online at the NEO-TEC 2 helmets everyone was out of the purpose built communicators for that helmet which was / is a truly flush internal mount hideaway design. So the need to replace our helmets quickly (degraded fast around the lens seal) was also a deciding factor to go with the HJC RPHA’s 90S helmets with the 20B communicators that were in stock…

If I had it to do all over I would get my wife the Carbon RPHA 90S and then myself a NEO-TEC2 then figure out the communicators from there… would not buy the 20B from the HJC ever again.

Wow, I'm glad I didn't get an R. The S is not hard wired and also supposedly has better battery life.
I've been reasonably satisfied with my 50S. It's not perfect but there is no doubt that mesh is the shizzle. As for the voice commands I've never tried using Hey Sena but Hey Siri works well for me and I usually want something from the phone, not the unit itself. It does have some weird quirks like it will answer an incoming call by itself sometimes when using mesh so at one moment I'm taklking to a rider and then all of the sudden I'm talking to someone who called me. Or if I've been using mesh and try to play music from my phone it will say it's playing but I can't hear it. If I turn off and then back on the sena then I'll hear it. But I do agree about the wifi....totally useless. Plus good luck if you try their tech support, I once had a guy tell me I should buy an apple computer as a fix for trying to get my 20s to connect to my pc. I said "So your support is telling me to buy an $1100 computer so that I can program your $250 piece of junk?" His answer....you could try to borrow one....
I should have never let my 20s go. It did everything I asked it to do - no muss, no fuss.

Data and information security is my specialty now and people really need to wake up. When it comes to personal assistants like Siri, Alexa, Google, or Bixby I will politely, but passionately decline. I refuse to allow any company to have free access to my data for the sake of convenience - read their agreements, thats exactly what they are openly doing. It is funny how people completely loose their minds over the concept of people spying on their telephone conversations, but let these companies do 100x worse with a cell phone and the dubiously named "assistants" collecting much more important and confidential data. No thanks.

That support rep is a world class IDIOT! For every one thing you can do easily with an Apple, you can do 10 or even 20 different ways easily with a PC! He was just admitting his complete ignorance when it comes to working with anything except what he has personally and that is not what tech support reps are trained to do!! What an A$$, if he worked for me he would be looking for another job!! I have been employing and managing tech teams for close to 30 years and that superstar needs to do something else for a living, because he has no clue.

I started my computing career in the 80's with Atari and Commodore computers. When the IBM PC's came along they were the glue that bound everything together for me. No more using a square peg in the round hole approach that required compromise after compromise to the equation to perform simple tasks. So while I love the engineering in Apple computers I hate, Hate, HATE trying to do the tiniest thing with them that is not a mainstream Apple app or process. Nope, not going back to the 80's and doing the square peg in the round hole thing again with a Mac. I tried for fun when the iMac came out and soon after sold it because it became just an over priced PC for me. The Apple apps it ran were not very useful for my needs and I booted it as a PC 99% of the time.

Last edited: