• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Polo and T-shirts with pockets?

suzukijay

Mini Bike
Is there any possibility that COG could start offering polo and T-shirts with pockets? I would love to purchase more merchandise but always have something (pen, tire gauge, etc.) that I carry and don't want to get crushed. If the shirt doesn't have a pocket I'm reluctant to buy it. No SA answers about COG pocket protectors needed.

There is a nice looking denim shirt with a pocket in the COG store here. You could cut the sleeves off :) Photos[/url]

GSGSXJay: If you are looking to order something specific I will gladly add it to the next order when we re-stock. Given our limited space for inventory it is difficult to meet all demands, but I will certainly keep your suggestion in mind for future merchandise. You can e-mail me at merchandise@cog-online.org with what you are looking for and I will be in touch before our next order is being generated. Thanks!! Sue Sue, COG #I-7265 & 6763A COG Merchandise Coordinator

Bob, I have no problem w/ the denim shirt the way it is. In fact that is one of the items that is on my shopping list. Thanks for the suggestion though.

Sue, So sorry about getting back to you so late on this. I never got a "notify me when someone replies" message and just happened to come across your message today. I'll send you an email to let you know what I was looking for. Thanks for the response to the previous message.
You can e-mail me at merchandise@cog-online.org with what you are looking for and I will be in touch before our next order is being generated.

GSGSXJay said:
Is there any possibility that COG could start offering polo and T-shirts with pockets?  I would love to purchase more merchandise but always have something (pen, tire gauge, etc.) that I carry and don't want to get crushed.  If the shirt doesn't have a pocket I'm  reluctant to buy it.    No SA answers about COG pocket protectors needed.
Just to bring this topic up again, I think its a great idea. I also would be interested in a shirt that is not denim. Maybe a nice with shirt or dark( not gray,maybe  black or dark blue) polo.

I can't speak for Sue, the best way to get the correct info is to email her: merchandise@cog-online.org

But I do happen to know that the biggest issue facing the merchandise coordinator is storage space. It's amazing how much room t-shirts (long sleeve/short sleeve), denim shirts sweatshirts, hats, bike covers, ... can take up in a persons house! That's why we tend to just have tried and true basics in stock. And I know Sue had added a woman's shirt and more t-shirt colors too! When I was last involved, making embroider products was not an issue. As I was getting ready place a restocking order, I'd make a post offering to have just about anything made. Got a few "I'm interested" emails, did the research, provided pricing and time frame... Not a single order.  :(

Anyone seriously thinking of something special should email Sue. She's the best!  :))

I will likely be placing an order for more goods in early 2011 in advance of the national.  There have been a couple of requests for special order merchandise that I am going to include with that order. 

Please let me know what you are looking for and I can place the order.  Thanks for your patience.  You can e-mail me at merchandise @cog-online.org

Dave is correct about the space considerations involved.  Storing the COG merchandise takes up an entire walk in closet as well as part of another room in my house.  It is difficult to carry a large variety of items.  That is why I will do my best to special order upon request. 

Thanks.