• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

PR3's

njdulong

Bicycle
Howdy,
I was checking prices on a set of PR2's (loved the first set) and saw that there is now a PR3.  Has any PR2 rider tried the new PR3's yet?  How are they?
Thanks,
Norm

A couple of guys on the other site are running the PR3 now. They will report when they get more miles on them. But they said that they were more expensive than the PR2's. I personally will take a wait and see attitude. I personally had a very bad experience with the PR2. So I'll let the others try them first and report back. Hopefully they will be better quality than the PR2!

Hi,
Me again.  Competition Acc. had them and there was only a $15 difference between the 2's and 3's.  I did find info on them on the Michelin site but had to search the site to find it.  They were not listed with the rest of the sport touring tires.  From what I've read they are suppose to have a softer side compound then the 2's on the front tire.  Also have added sipes for water dispersion.  I'll be ordering my next week.
Later,
Norm