• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Pre 94 front fender on a post 94?

jonbadger

Has anyone tried to mount a pre 94 front fender on a post 94? I’m in the process of designing a naked one, and like the look of the pre- fender a lot better for modifications. I’d love to see pics if you did.

I’ve looked at a few pictures on fleabay and the bolt pattern seems similar, can anyone let me know the spread between the bolts on an pre-94. And then I can measure on my 95?

Yes, this has been done before. I mounted a 1990 fender on a 2005, reusing the bracket/brace from the 94-06 series.

Its been a while but as I recall the bolt holes lined right up. The only issue I was finding slim enough fasteners for inside the fender due to the Gold Wing sized front tire, but I got it to work.

2012-04-14_21-23-31_648.jpg

2012-04-14_21-23-42_399.jpg

2012-04-14_21-23-52_141.jpg

Thank you! Looks like I’ll be searching fleabay for an early fender now. When I get more progress, I will start a thread on my project.