• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Pre-COG National Nebraska Breakfast

Chris Baum

COG Nation,

I wanted to pass this information along to all the riders that are heading to COG Nationals from the West.  There is a Nebraska breakfast gathering on Saturday morning at 9:00am near Omaha.  Below is the details:

This coming weekend July 20th  We would like to invite you to join us for breakfast at the Flying J Denny's across from NEBRASKA CROSSING MALL at the HWY 31 interchange on I-80.  We will meet at 9am for breakfast.  Ride or drive.  The weather is going to be hot.  We hope to see some new faces or those who haven't been to breakfast in a while."  Bill Smisek - Nebraska area director

So, will we see you there Chris? It's been a while. It's usually just Bob and I.  ::)  Had quite a few there last month. 5 or 6?

It's gonna be uncomfortably warm tomorrow, so hydrate!  :great:

Jerry_Layman_NE said:
So, will we see you there Chris? It's been a while. It's usually just Bob and I.  ::)  Had quite a few there last month. 5 or 6?

I wish I could be there but I'm working Saturdays now.  I miss you and Bob. :D

Rideezdale said:
Jerry_Layman_NE said:

Yeah, we miss you too.  ;D  I remember having to work weekends too, so I feel your pain.  This retirement thing is a pretty sweet gig. (Ain't it Bob?)  :))

Jerry_Layman_NE said:
Rideezdale said:
Jerry_Layman_NE said:

Yeah, we miss you too.  ;D  I remember having to work weekends too, so I feel your pain.  This retirement thing is a pretty sweet gig. (Ain't it Bob?)  :))
Retired? Who's retired. I still work, but don't get paid!!!!