• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Premier Cycle Accessories Redesigned Sport Rack and Passenger Backrest

We have been busy this spring redesigned both our Sport Rack (Top Case Rack) and our Passenger Backrest Unit.  We also modified our Side Bag Reflective Decals by adding a piece for the lower section of the side on the saddlebag.  This will help make you more noticeable to cars approaching you from the side.  For more info on these and other C14 accessories we offer follow the link below!
http://www.pca-one.com/search.asp?search=bike&bikeType=&bikeMake=Kawasaki&bikeModel=Concours+1400&bikeYear=2010&MfgCode=PCA&SearchVal=&groupMaster=&groupID=&subgroupID=&specGroup=&specFeatures=&newVal=&SortOrder=Default&BlockSize=20

Sport Rack Pictures
C14-Luggage-Rack.jpg

Rack_Blk_C14_Front_View.jpg

Rack_With_Backrest_on_Blk_C14_1.jpg

Helmet-Locks-on-C14-Rack.jpg

Backrest Pictures
Backrest_on_Blk_C14_2.jpg

Passenger-Backrest-2.jpg

Side Bag Reflective Decals Pictures
C14-Sidebag-Reflective-Back-Panels_White.jpg

C14-Sidebag-Reflective-Back_Panel_Black.jpg

C14-Sidebag-Reflective-Side-Panel.jpg

They use to also offer a smaller rack and backrest combo for around $269 which is good for those of us who don't use a rear case. I don't see that on their site anymore :eek:
Maybe the OP can confirm this....

where did the side bag reflective deals go? Those are the ones I had on my 08.N eed a set for the new one coming.