• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Previous Member Out of Hibernation

Uncle Vern

Greetings COG!  :)  I was a member years ago until I crashed my 99 Barney.  :'(  Due to my work schedule and other factors I was never able to be active and meet other members in person. I am now in a better position financially and have saved enough to buy a good used C14. Once I get back on 2 I hope to get to some events since I am now off most weekends.

I am looking for a 2012 or newer C14. Silverdammit is my 1st color choice but I am open to almost any paint color except black.

I am located in Conway, SC, near Myrtle Beach.

Currently I am talking to a dealer in Asheville, NC (MR Motorcycles) about a 2013 in Nocturne Blue. It looks good on the Net but I was wondering if a COG member in the Asheville area might be willing to drop by and look it over for me before I drive all the way up there. They don't do test rides but offer a 30=day warranty. Also any info on this dealers reputation would be welcome.

Any takers reply on this thread or check my WTB post on the C14 classified board (coming next). :)

Well, dang! Welcome back Uncle Vern! Conway's a good place.

We've got a Carolina Conclave  coming up (check the Event Calendar). Hope to see you there.

Ron

Thanks Ron! I have heard of this Conclave pig-out (har!) and have wanted to attend. As a former professional cook of three decades, my favorite

meal is one that somebody else cooks! ;D Also, I am a proud member of the Winthrop Class of 83, so a visit to the old college town would be fun. If I am re-mounted and off that weekend, ya'll can count one one more tic-mark on the SC side of the ledger. :beerchug:

Come in the cage if that's what it takes, just come on!! 

One more for SC.  :beerchug:

:) :) :) :) :)
Thank all ya'll!!!
New boss sez weekend-off arrangement is flexible.
ConClave is possible, barring work BS F-Ups.
2019 C-14 is in garage awaiting legalization and naming.

See this thread: 
WTB 2012 or newer C14 in Southeast area     

Quick riddle:

Q: How did you know the corporate weasel was lying?

A: His lips were moving  :D :-\ :nananana: :nananana: :nananana: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :rotflmao: :)

So we'll see. The good news is: soon I will be able to resume my two-wheel therapy :)) :))