• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Proclaim your CDA membership - the CDA Shirt

Wandrng

Just a nerd who rides
Have an official Connie Droppers Anonymous number assigned? Current COG Member in good standing?

You can get a shirt that proves you're not embarrassed to be in the CDA.
Personalized with your CDA # and available in several shirt colors

COG Members Store

Issue #1; Fergot the number.
Is there a place where we could find what our CDA numbers are?
I have 1 (prolly deserve 5) but it was issued many years ago.

Issue #2: The shirts aren't made in RED.

Ride safe, Ted

Ted: There’s a link in the T-shirt order page that goes to the CDA list. I don’t see you there. Maybe I missed it, maybe you were too busy replacing foot pegs and never admitted your membership in this elite group.

If I had red tinted glasses, I couldn't see the true Beauty of RED.
I REALLY Hate to say nice things about you, but Thanx for finding that number. Ya did good.

No, I haven't dropped a Connie 103 times, but I may be close.
Err,,, My latest drop should be clasified as a CCA number.

ie; The C-10 was on the work bench, jacked up about 3 ft.
Some idiot (me) removed the strap to try something.
The bike fell off the table and fell on the idiot (me).
Luckily the strong/"quick thinking" individual (me) was able to catch the bike in mid air and prevent extreme damage. (To the bike and to the idiot)
ie; "Connie Catchers Anonymous" / CCA

Ride safe, TED

PS: As you should know. "All" my C-10's were RED.

Last edited:
Apply for your number - limited to one # per member.

You can certainly share your subsequent ‘learnings’ in the CDA forum.

SO I am on the 3rd Connie. Of course I dropped the first 2 and will probably do the thrid one......just one number ot an owner though?

Correct - one number per member.

Please do share your experience(s) though, pay it forward to the next guy who may be able to avoid a drop, damage or injury.

Wayne, Carol & Blue