• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Project bike

mcmitaly

Shame on me. I have a 1999 C10 that has been in the garage for 5 years. Was running when I parked it. 45K miles. All the tupperware is good. The hard saddlebags are good. Has a Sargeant saddle and Rifle windscreen. When I had time I replaced all the stock tupperware bolts with Murph's kit. Bike will also come with two stock saddles (one has the brackets) a NIB 17inch windscreen for the Rifle, handlebar electric heaters and a few other odds and ends. I had the gas tank off for awhile and it's eaten a bit of the paint off the tank.

Understand it's a project bike, but asking $500 in recognition of the Sargeant and the Rifle. This is obviously only for serious Concours DIY'ers.

Bike is located in Northern Virginia and needs to be picked up.

Help me avoid donating this C10 to Purple Heart....

Contact me at mcmitaly@aol.com. I can forward pictures.

I am also in Nova (culpeper ) if you are interested in getting her back on the road with some help. ( I have an 01 fully dressed and am in the process of bringing a 95 back to life naked).

Wish I had room for a 3ed c10, but with 4 bikes of my own and my sons at the house also just don't have the space to add another.

I’m guessing it’s sold, as an identical one just popped up on the cog facebok page with a new owner asking questions.