• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Prudhoe bay on a C 14 ?

When I pulled in to Prudhoe Bay riding my then BMW, three Harleys arrived a few minutes later, so if you are asking, yes it can be done. Now as if a C-14 has actually done it, I don't know.

Last edited:
I took mine down Loop road off 41 in so fl .had to turn around and pick up my side case now that i have drilled and pined them i'll try again.

Never done it. I have heard the road grime needs to be washed off the bike at the end of every day or it becomes a permanent part of the bike owing to the substances used for de-icing the roads.

I hear you'll need a major rock guard for your rad.....
it came with all kinds of stuff rad guard,slide posts( good thing DO NOT DO a slow speed turn up grade to the right and use the front brake, happened twice) heated grips, put on an oil filter guard ,lots of stuff .