• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Question: ONLY for folks with crash bars.

philipintexas

Scooter
Industry Vendor
So far I’ve found the need to attach after-market stuff to my bike and the T-REX bars have provided convenient extra room for such items as horn, wind-deflector “lowers and possibly auxiliary lights. However, I’ve had to make my own clamps/mounts for each item. Has anyone come up with a simple “universal” mount that would allow easy attachment of items?? Something that surrounds the 1” bars and then allows for bolting an item to it.

Is there a need for this??

When I mounted Kuryakyn Highway Pegs to the "Bathroom Bars" (Police Bars), I used a Bicycle Handlebar Shim/Spacer to allow the larger I.D. Clamps to correctly mount to the smaller O.D. tube.

I posted what I did out here on the forum. I'll see if I can find the post and add it.

Looked, but wasn't able to fine the post...... :(

Last edited: