• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Quick Shipment

CLAY49

Thanks Murph & Patty,
I ordered brake pads & speed bleeders this morning. I just checked my email & had a shipment notice with tracking number. That is less than two hour from order to shipment. Awsome!! :)

Bump for an older post but have to give HUGE thanks to Murphs for the speedy service.
They were fast on delivery when I lived in New England. Now that I'm in NC.....WOW. :great: :great: :motonoises:

They're awesome.  I ordered wheel bearings late Wednesday night, and Saturday I was riding again.  I'm on the left coast, so those parts crossed the country in two days.

Quick turn-around seems to be what they aim for... since my C10 is new to me, I seem to come up with something about every-other day or so, and man that stuff shows up fast -- somebody there is really on the ball !!  (I suspect they wish I'd get my act togther and just make up a more comprehensive order, but...)

Except for my "tip-over" bars -- and I gather there is a supply issue... did get email(s) though...