• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

R&G engine bars

PACH

R&G engine guards or bars. Anyone have any experience with these bars? Should I keep them on or switch them out with something better? Welcome any suggestions recommendations or comments.

Are these the ones ur concerned about? There is a bar that appears to parallel the fairing edge and mount down near the bottom..

Attachments

• rg_racing_adventure_bars_kawasaki_concours20102014_750x750.jpg
    rg_racing_adventure_bars_kawasaki_concours20102014_750x750.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 134
Yes sir. That’s the one. i tried to attach a pic but i couldn’t figure it out.

Revzilla sells them and it had several bad reviews.

I have T Rex bars on mine. Bought them used because if you lean hard enough to the right, they will touch down. The guy I got them from didn't care for that. Every once in a while the mc enterprises bars will turn up. They don't last long when they do.IMG_20230226_145212_447.jpg

Buy a set of top block from Murph.

Look Here
late_model_on_bike__55373.1593300683.jpg

Last edited: