• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Race Tech just keeps on giving

OMoaC

Race Tech, a sponsor of the 2015 National in Cortez Co, contacted me and is still offering discounts to COG good through the end of 12/15 on all of their products and services. The PDF file is to big to post so PM me with your email addy and I will forward to you the flyer. Matt Wiley did a great job at the National helping riders solve some of their suspension problems. They offer upgrades for all bikes. I use their emulators in my KLR and love them. Support those that support us!

Sailor_chic said:
Of course this was posted a week after I made my suspension upgrade purchase.

well Nichole... shoot him an email and explain that, as I'm sure he made agreements prior to the nats, maybe you'd get a rebate.
:great:

best of luck,  :great: :beerchug: