• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Rainey day bun cooler

SidecarKen

We are not coming in for the bun cooler. two more tickets for the banquet.  Bryan and I are unhooking the camper.  :truce:

:41:              :))

A bit muddy in the campground. What’s left of it. A tornado went through it yesterday. Tore up a bunch of trees and flattened a camper.

Well it's still coming down at 6:00 am but weather man is saying it's supposed to clear up by 8:00. >:D
Of course it's going to rain I brought a friend this year :-[

Well it cleared up and we had some great riding  :nananana: to those who chickened out  :motonoises:

It doesn't have to be purrfect weather to have a great time at the Bun Cooler. Yeah some people., motorcycles and some gear got wet but we dried  out I think. If the trend remains the same, next year should be outstanding weather.

Once again, I had a great time.  The wettest I got was in taking my things from the bike into the room.  Stayed dry as a bone otherwise.

Fantastic riding on Saturday and even Sunday when we left.  And even better friendships made and strengthened.

I'll be back next year.

Chris