• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

RAM Mount

KC 61

Mini Bike
So I bought my 2011 used last August and it has a RAM Ball mount on the 2" riser on the right side that were already installed. My question is what extension arm are you using from the riser ball mount to the phone holder?

I don't have risers but my GPS is mounted center of the steering. Its using the medium double socket arm. My phone and gopro are mounted on the brake reservoir mounts left and right respectively, so with my eyes and flexibility I prefer to use the short arms. You can see an example of my setup in the other ram mount thread.