• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Real Names Available?

Jorge

I miss being able to look at a poster's real name. We all meet guys on the forum, as well as in person at events; it's nice being able to make the connection, and I always liked being able to look up a person's real name, and often calling them by that name in posts.
Is this something that is there, just not as obvious to the dense like me?
Thanks.

To view the user info entered, click on their name under the avatar, then choose About. Users must complete their forum profile manually.

To view the user info entered, click on their name under the avatar, then choose About. Users must complete their forum profile manually.
What’s worked for me is to click on their name (or their avatar), then click on their name/avatar again in the window the opens, then choose About.

What’s worked for me is to click on their name (or their avatar), then click on their name/avatar again in the window the opens, then choose About.

One of the nice things with the new forum is multiple ways to perform a task. Each user can do whatever works for Them.

To follow-up on this, names were migrated from the old forum. Users joining after the migration need to update their profile manually.

maverick9611= mike buxton
look for the black dragons😉

Attachments

• IMG_20211012_140644_524.jpg
    IMG_20211012_140644_524.jpg
    261.3 KB · Views: 132
Region and COG # would be very helpful without having to search ... and then find little or nothing
Thanks for the forum!

Region and COG # would be very helpful without having to search ... and then find little or nothing

2 clicks away.

For instance, if I click on your avatar (1st click),
Then click on your 'About' (2nd click),

Then I see all your dark secrets like Region and COG#

Screenshot from 2021-11-27 13-41-08.png

Yo Ho, Yo HO, it's the biker's life for me!