• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Rear trunk for 99 connie

The trunk kkja13 gave the link for looks like the JCW trunks and others.

I think they get rebadged by resellers, who knows.

This will give more options to find the same thing in your search if needed.

I have have had a JCW trunk on my C10 for quite a few years, and it has worked for me.

Here are repairs / mods that have occurred:

• Reinforce and plastic weld the plastic part of the latch mechanism which cracked.
  • Replace the lid restraint tethers which broke.
  • I've never trusted the trunk's latch or the sheet metal latch hook on the base, so the trunk is 'pinned' to the base bracket from the inside.  That way it can't fall off if the latch or latch hook give way.  It is still a quick release on/off process even with the pin.