• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

REGISTRATION IS OPEN FOR 25TH BUN COOLER!!

Registered, t-shirt ordered, campsite reservation made both for overnite on the way there, and for there.  :motonoises:

Excited to see registrations coming in!  At this rate we WILL set a new attendance record!

For those of you yet to register, be SURE TO MAKE A MEAL SELECTION otherwise it will be assumed you plan to order off the menu.  If you goofed and forgot to select either BBQ Pork Ribs or Cornish Game Hen -- EMAIL ME: sweyotigger@gmail.com so that I can fix it!

Tell your friends who have not yet registered to get on it - especially if they don't plan on camping.  The cabins were the only thing left when registration opened.  http://www.cog-online.org/clubportal/EventDisplayNew.cfm?clubID=1328&EventID=221182&mo=5&tDate=%7Bd%20%272016-05-10%27%7D

See you there!!!! :)

~Kari

I was planning on going to this year's Bun Cooler. That was before I found out that I had between 15 and 20 stones in my bladder that needed to be removed. Trust me, you don't want to know how they removed them. The operation was about a month ago, and my doctor said that the recovery time is six to eight weeks, and until I'm completely recoverd, I can't use anything with a saddle. As of this week, I'm still having some residual effects, so it looks like I'm going to have to pass on the Bun Cooler this year. Hopefully next year I'll be able to make it.