• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

Relocating

Rasmith

I didn't know where else to post this where North Central riders will see this.

Sept 10 movers will be packing up my household and delivering to Charlotte NC.

The grind of getting on a plane every week with no bandwidth to plan anything for weekends including rides for local members forced me to look for greener pastures.

Spider obviously is off my calendar for this year but will definitely be back on next year even though I'm tacking on an additional 6 hours to the ride.

I'll miss everyone in the North Central area. Hopefully we'll meet at a future event. Heck, I may even be able to make a Rally again!!

Seeing as how you'll be so close to such great riding, I say congratulations Rick. Heck, there's even some decent folks down there in the S/E.  :)

Just Cliff said:
Seeing as how you'll be so close to such great riding, I say congratulations Rick. Heck, there's even some decent folks down there in the S/E.  :)

Thanks Cliff!
Rumor has it Al is putting on his November gig this year. Guess it's not a rumor if I heard it from the Horses mouth