• Can't post after logging to the forum for the first time... Try Again - If you can't post in the forum, sign out of both the membership site and the forum and log in again. Make sure your COG membership is active and your browser allow cookies. If you still can't post, contact the COG IT guy at IT@Concours.org.
  • IF YOU GET 404 ERROR: This may be due to using a link in a post from prior to the web migration. Content was brought over from the old forum as is, but the links may be in error. If the link contains "cog-online.org" it is an old link and will not work.

replaced old oxford heated grips

Double G

My throttle side heated grip started to disintegrate on my 2008 C14. then the left side wiring broke off. So I order 2 new grips.the only place that had the old style heated grips is in the UK. The throttle side came off easy. almost crumbling in my hand. but the clutch side was difficult. the other fun part is getting them back on. i watched a couple of U tube vid's and it went without a hitch. I purchased the grips at an online store called the visorshop.com.

Didn't know there was a difference from gen 1 (2008+9) to gen 2 (2010-14) and gen 3(2015-current). What's the difference between them if u don't mind me asking?

The newer versions are sport, touring and maybe cruiser. The newer versions use a slightly different controller. It took me a little while to sort them out.